chapter 171-180

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 171 171 Itinerary
  Who would have thought that such a pair of delicate hands that looked so pleasing to the eye were actually already covered in blood.

  "Okay." Zhao Xixun wiped her hands with satisfaction, "You just said there was another person, and finally left, please describe his appearance in detail."

  Wang Xinyu described it carefully.

  Zhao Xixun listened and nodded, recalling the black sports car he saw on the way back, and when he passed by, he felt the other party's gaze and looked back for a moment. That person was very similar to the person she described.

  "I can't see through that person's abilities, so I didn't chase him after he left." For this, Wang Xinyu was still a little resentful. After all, the other party came to assassinate her, but she couldn't fight back.

  "You did a good job, leave the rest to me." Zhao Xixun already had some ideas in his heart. For his little girl who suffered so much grievance and fright today, someone has to pay the price.

  Wang Xinyu nodded heavily, "Well, I believe you."

  She smiled brightly and promised beautifully, but she had no idea what she was thinking.

  "Koukou"

  With the knock on the door, the two looked at the kitchen door at the same time.

  I saw Wang Guohua holding the hand knocking on the door. Seeing them look over, he lowered his head and pointed to the outside, "The outside has been cleaned up, how are you here? Can we have dinner?"

  " Okay. ." Being smashed by someone, Wang Xinyu's face was inevitably embarrassed, and her tone was three-point gentler than usual.

  "That's great, I'll serve the dishes." Wang Guohua came in to serve the dishes with a smile, but Yu Guang never left the two of them.

  Wang Xinyu pushed Zhao Xixun, "You go first, I'll cook another egg drop soup, and I'll go over immediately."

  "Okay." Zhao Xixun glanced at the cooked dishes, and there was indeed one soup left.

  When Wang Xinyu walked out of the kitchen again, she found that the walls of the corridor and aisle had been cleaned up, and no trace could be seen.

  As if nothing happened.

  Before eating, Wang Xinyu repeated her previous remarks again, so she didn't have the heart to eat for a while.

  Even so, this meal was a bit of a preoccupation.

  After the meal, everyone discussed the matter again, and finally decided that at least one person should be kept by Wang Xinyu's side to protect her.

  This shows that the assassination is not over yet.

  "Okay, Uncle San, let's talk about you guys, how are you going today?" Wang Xinyu quickly changed the subject when she saw that everyone was a little gloomy.

  Speaking of this, Wang Chengjun and the others became excited.

  "Very well, it is indeed the Kyoto base, with strong scientific research strength and strong capital. They have developed a vaccine with an 80% success rate. They plan to implement the vaccination plan in the entire Kyoto base." Wang Chengjun talked eloquently, watching It is concluded that the research on the Kyoto base is highly respected.