.

Harley lightly groans at the pressure of May's hand on his inner thigh. He squeaks before biting down on his lip to keep quiet.

"Sorry, did that hurt?"

"No..I'm fine." Harley avoids eye contact.

She then continues to examine the bruise on his inner thigh. May traces around the small patch of purplish-blue.

She moves his shorts to find one more bruise. It being bigger than the first one and more blue. The silent room creates a subtle awkwardness between the two. He flinches slightly at the warmth of her fingertips. Shifting uncomfortably he says, "I... don't know how that got there.." His eyes flicker between her hands and her face.

May gets up, making her way to get elastic bandages. She easily reaches the top cabinet without a stool or the help of her tippytoes. And grabs some ointment.

Harley takes her time of absence to move his shorts in a less revealing matter of what's underneath.

May comes back with elastic bandages and ointment. She crouches down in front of the couch again. She moves his shorts higher to expose the bruise on his upper inner thigh.

Harley stiffens and jerks at the cold sensation.

"Sorry baby, you really 'hit' yourself." May coughs, only slightly joking. May begins rubbing the ointment on him. She then wraps him with plastic. And it makes him makes him quietly whine and shiver at the sudden touch.

Some time goes by and May straightens herself up as the bruise is now well cared for. She walks to put the ointment and bandages away in a cabinet. And washes off the access ointment on her fingers.

"I want....you to jerk me off....." Harley breathes out.

May pauses and turns around and her eyebrows quirk up.

"Please. I've been trying to get off from hitting my thighs like you did but-" Harley looks up at her sheepishly through his eyebrows. May makes her way back to Harley on the couch. And plops down next to him. He shifts uncomfortably.

Her hand creeps higher up his thighs. And sits right under his shorts as she moves closer to him.

"But what?" Her face is now mere inches from Harley's. She stares menacingly into his eyes. Harley's face heats up and shimmers a slight red on his cheeks. She glances at his lips and his eyes. "It wasn't as good..And the paddle left bruises..." He shyly says.

She catches his bottom lip in between her index and thumb, tugging on it and pinching it. "So you want me to hit you like I did the other day....?"

Harley opens his legs more and scouts forward. "No, just want you to jerk me off." Harley nods rigorously. May's hand pulls out Harley's hardon from under his shorts. He balls up his shorts in his hands, fingers fiddling with the fabric. Harley breaks a small sweat on his forehead and neck. He's nervous. Everytime he gets a handjob from May, she always seems to give a lengthy handjob. Making it longer than it actually should be, considering how much he loves May's long slender fingers wrapped around him. Spitting on his flushed face, biting his pale long neck, teasing his pink sticky tip, making out with his balls, and stopping him from cumming. Teaching him that he actually can last longer than he thinks—-way longer.

May wraps her fingers around Harley's dick. He grips his shorts harder and bites down on his lip.

She spreads his legs more and traces a finger on a vein. His dick was menacingly alluring. It was extremely long, thick and had a slight curve to it. It would have slapped his abdomen loudly if May hadn't pulled it out of his shorts herself. It was uncommonly colossal, and had an nice length to it too. His tip was pink that faded out to the rest of his dick, finally settling out when it reached his balls. And his balls were soft and hairless. They felt heavy and squishy to the average person. His dick was hot and throbbed a bit. A vein protruded as she moved to thumb the tip slowly, just enough to even out his precum on his tip.