4.

short story btwww, not tryna hear y'all mouths.

𝐙𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 | 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀|

"Y'all ever got so fed up with a bitch y'all wanted to ring her neck out?" I asked seeing Saint blocked me

"Nigga we see how you get when bitches make you mad" Richie scooted away from me.

"That was a accident" I laughed.

"You talking about me?" Saint asked walking into the house. I looked at her and didn't say nothing.

Squinting my eyes, I looked at her neck seeing she had a hickey.

"Fuck is you looking at?" Richie asked following my eyes.

He did a gasp and ran up on her "Nowww"

"Move"

I nodded my head feeling her sit down next to me. We made eye contact and I punched her in the chest.

She started coughing "Say something" I squinted my eyes.

"I wanna help so bad but if he hit me like that i'm gone file a police report" China mumbled.

"I might he- girl no you not" Glock cut Jaliyah off.

I stood up pulling my pants up, grabbing Saint arm I pulled her to the bathroom.

I locked the door observing her neck "Why you being so rough?" She frowned.

"Who gave you this?" I asked gripping her jaw a little.

"Nobody" She tried to open the door, I hit her in the chest again. I watched as her eyes filled with tears.

"Stop hitting me"

"Quit lying"

"U-umm the dude from the party did" She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"He ain't even getcho number how y'all even communicate?" I asked cracking a smile.

"Why you smiling?" She backed up into the sink.

"It don't matter Saint, step out the bathroom" I opened the door, she looked at me and walked out quickly.

"I'm leaving" Saint mumbled walking out the house slamming the door.

"Nigga the first DV case wasn't enough?" Richie looked at me with a blank face.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖