Return...

A man sat in a wheel chair as he was observing all the separate notes and materials on his cork board. Several things that reminded him of what he'd done with his life over the past thirty years. Plans for an amusement park. Letters to previous employees. Letters of money he'd failed to pay back. All because of what he'd dedicated his life to, and who he'd managed to pull back into his hands for one last attempt to keep the secrets of Joey Drew Studios from ever getting out to the world. Looking over in the direction of the kitchen, and then over to the front door, knowing of the car that sat just outside. It had been sitting there for the past few months but he'd had no idea of what to do with it without seeming suspicious by his neighbors.

He had no real clue what to do, returning his gaze to the kitchen, or more accurately, what sat in the room to the side of it. He sighed before going into a light coughing fit, his age really catching up to him at that point. But then there was a strange 'clank' that came from the kitchen, not the type of noise old pipes would make, more like something metal falling down from spontaneous movement.

The old man took his wheel chair over to the room in which he kept his machine and saw that a wrench had fallen from atop the device. Picking it up and laying it on a nearby table, the man began to head to the kitchen to make himself dinner when a 'spurt' came from right behind him. Once again turning around to see that a glob of black ink now sat under the nozzle of the machine. Another 'spurt' came, and then another, each dropping a small amount of ink before it began to pool. The man realized what was going on and quickly grabbed a nearby rag and kneeled down to begin wiping away the ink, but the machine kept pumping out more then the man could clean up. His arms and knees beginning to stain with ink, the man got back on his feet and slowly tried to back up, but it was far too late for him.

A gloved hand suddenly burst out of the pool of ink and latched onto the man's ankle, knocking him to the floor. He began to panic as he latched onto the doorway, trying to pull himself away from the ink, but only dragging the arm with him.

Soon a round cartoon face came out of the Ink as Bendy gasped for air and latched onto anything to help pull him out of the Ink pool. "IgotitIgotitIgotit." Bendy said as he grabbed a nearby shelfing unit and continued to drag himself out of the Ink, pulling the others out with him. As soon as he was completely out he ran around and helped pull everyone else out of the pool. Alice holding tight onto Charley who was still unconscious and Alison and Tom quickly pulling you out as you held onto the Ink Demon who was now back to his regular form. As soon as the Ink Demons feet cleared the pool the puddle suddenly vanished as everyone took the moment to breath, before realizing their situation. "Wh-We... we're out. We made it!" Bendy said as the group began to celebrate. You let out a sigh of relief as you said, "I told you I keep my promises."

"H-How!? How the hell did you get out!?" An all to familiar voice called out to you as you stood up and saw in a kitchen was a man in his late eighties with ink staining his hands and knees, staring at you in fear. Sammy then got up and saw the man as he said, "...Joey F!$%ing Drew. It really is you..." You got up as you approached the man and stood above him, staring down at the man who was responsible for all the pain and misery caused to everyone you'd met inside the studio. Bendy nervously hid behind your legs as Joey sat up and saw him. "B-Bendy? Is that really you? I-I never thought I'd see such a perfect version of you." He said as tears began welling up in his eyes, "Come here, let me take a look at my son."

"Seriously? I can't believe this..." You said as you facepalmed yourself. Bendy looked up at you and then back to Joey who held open arms. "If you feel like you must choose..." Sammy said as he kneeled down to the Little guy and continued, "This man is not someone who you want to stick to. He'll exploit your talent and give you almost nothing in return, it took me a long time to see that." Sammy then glared at Joey who looked on in shock.

"Oh please! I'd never exploit anyone! Times were rough then and I couldn't afford to pay the men and women who worked hard to keep the company afloat." Joey said as you growled in annoyance. The fact that the man in front of you was even playing these pitiful cards made you want to deck him in the face. But a groan from behind you caught your attention, you looked to see that the Ink Demon Bendy was beginning to stir, and you weren't the only one who noticed. "WHAT!? You brought that soulless THING back with you too!? Are you insane!?" Joey shouted as you sent him a glare that if it could kill, it would have blown him up like an atomic nuke. Quickly jogging over and kneeling next to the Ink Demon and lifting his head onto your lap, trying to make him more comfortable.

The Ink Demon then coughed up a glob of ink and turned to you, seemingly staring into your eyes. "...uh... Are you okay?" You nervously said as the Ink Demon slowly nodded, the usual wide grin now turned down into a small frown. He then proceeded to shoot up and hold the area where his eyes would be, startling everyone in the room. But you soon recognized the sudden movement as something someone would do if they had something in their eye. Curiosity got the better of you as you scooted over and slowly wiped away the ink covering the upper part of the Ink Demons face, revealing two eyes that looked very different from the usual cartoony look, instead they were much more realistic, with iris' and everything.

The Ink Demon then shyly turned away and covered his newly revealed eyes with his once more gloved hand. "I think we should get out of here kid. We're clearly not wanted." Charley said as he sat up, but was interupted by the priming of a gun as everyone turned to Joey who was now holding a revolver straight at your forehead. "I don't know how you managed to escape, but you are Not leaving this place alive, nor are any of these abominations among the true works of-AGH!" Joey lightly began to monolog before he was whacked in the side of the head by Tom who was now holding a frying pan.

The whole room was silent until the light snoring of Joey could be heard, revealing that he was just unconscious. "Alright, let's go. We can deal with him later. For now, you guys need a place to stay. We should head to my house, it's the safest place I know." You said as the group quickly agreed. You found your keys on a nearby cork board and your car just outside, you got in and with a bit of work, managed to get everyone inside before you turned the key, and drove off to help these freed souls live their new freedom.