~Chapter 25.~

*Karli's POV.*

He looks so good in that snapback. I kiss his lips for the first time in forever.

"We're going to have go tell our parents that we're together now." Michael said as he broke free from our kiss.

"Michael you know my mom would kill me if she found out about any of this right?" I say as I sat up.

"I-I don't know what to do." Michael held my hand.

"Me either." I sighed.

~ 3 months later ~

I dropped out of school because of all the bullying and I wanted to stay with Michael. I started to wear a lot of big sweaters since I was starting to show a little bit. We haven't told our parents yet, but it has to be soon.

They started to fight more and more since I came home from the hospital. Which was good because they are getting closer to a divorce.

I was sitting on Michaels lap on his bed as he was laying down playing video games.

"I really like you're hair." I whispered and smiled.

"Really? I kinda messed it up." He was glued to the screen.

"Yeah, its back to blue." I smiled once more as my hand went through his hair.

"Oh well its supposed to be black and white."

"Nice job." I chuckled.

Michael pause the game and put down his controller.

"Why did you pause the.-" I got interrupted by his lip connecting with mine. He pushed me down on the bed while his hand was slipping up my shirt.

"Woah there, a child is on its way already." I laughed.

"I fucking hate you!" I hear my mom say in the other room.

"Fine I'll just go!" Michaels dad says as he walks out the door.

"Good because I want a divorce!" A smile went to my face and I hugged Michael.

"Looks like we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." Michael goes on top of me again and kisses me on the neck.

"N-No." I moaned.

"Baby, why not?" He whispered into my neck.

"You fucking know why!" I laugh.

"It doesn't have to go full on?" He smirked.

"Michael really? Nows the time for you to be horny?" He giggled.