27

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

They've been hanging out by themselves for the past days and having the best time of their life's.

Until it was 4th November.

Mikey was walking to Y/N's house with a big teddy bear and a big box.
Knocked the door and Y/N opens it.

"Surprise!" Mikey said.

"I didn't know you were coming this early" Y/N let's Mikey in.

"You want me to come later?" He tilts his head.

"Let's go to my room" Y/N smiled and walks upstairs.

When they get inside Y/N's room, it had alot of luggages and it made Mikey sigh without Y/N notice.

"I still need to get my other stuff on the other house..." Y/N stretches.
"I've been packing these things since 6 am"

"Rest a little for now, I have things to give to you" Mikey pulls Y/N and they sit on the bed.

First Mikey hands the big teddy bear to Y/N.

"He is so cute" Y/N smiles.
"I will name it...Mikey"

"What? Why" Mikey chuckles.

"Cuz I will sleep with this every night and imagine that you're there" Y/N laughs.

"Silly" Mikey watched Y/N happy and accepting his gift.
"Here open it"

Mikey hands the big box to Y/N.

"Woah, so many things! Why tho" He asks.

"Everything inside this box I have it too" Mikey grabs a key chain and pulls a matching one from his pocket.
"And these bracelets, phone case...and jacket. So when you're far away, we still are connected"

Y/N glances at Mikey who was embarrassed, his ears were red which made Y/N smile.

"This is cute, I will treasure them forever! Thank you " Y/N gives Mikey a little kiss on the cheeks.

"G-Glad you like it...." Mikey said.
'WHY DID I STUTTER'

"Y/N! Your father brought your stuff from the other house!" His mother yelled.

"Let me help with the packaging" The blonde one tries his best to stick with Y/N.

"Sure" Y/N smiled and they walk downstairs.

Hours passed and Y/N's stuff were all packed.
The two decided to go for a walk.

"It's finally done" Y/N sighed.

"Wanna eat Ramen?" Mikey offers.

"I don't have money with me right now...I will go get it" Y/N quickly turns around and runs back.

"No, no! I already had it planned" Mikey holds Y/N and shows him his wallet.

"Oh~ Where are we going then?" Y/N smiles.

"Remember our first date?" Mikey mentions as they start walking again.

"Of course I do, you thought I had plans and I thought that you had" Y/N starts to laugh and hugs Mikey's arm.

"We both ended up eating on a random place, still remember your frustrated face when most of them were closed" Mikey smirks and laughs.

"I forgot it was holiday... it isn't even funny, stop laughing!"  Y/N pouts.

"Oh! And the time when we had our first couple fight" Mikey laughs again.

"Please don't mention it..."Y/N sighs.

"You were so angry because I didn't have time for you at the start of our relationship" Mikey couldn't help but laughed more.
" Remember when you said: I can't believe you prefer to spend more time with your bike than me"

"You can't blame me...I was the start of our relationship! Of course I wanted to stay with you every second I could..." Y/N starts to get annoyed.
"It's not like you didn't say: what about you? I see you everyday with some random dudes, don't act like I am an ass"

"Now I deduct that they were people you bullied" Mikey said and Y/N nods.

"Hah, I actually bullie scumbags the most" Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Glad you changed alot Mr.bad guy" Mikey bonks Y/N's head

"Sure Mr.Leader of a fucking gang"  Y/N kicks Mikey's leg.

"I am still not used to you swearing..." Mikey said.

They laughed for a bit and finally arrived the place where they had their first date.

The couple sat down and ordered two Ramen bowls.

"Oh, by the way, I changed my number." Mikey gives Y/N his new phone number.
"We have to keep in touch when you're overseas"

"Sure thing!" Y/N saves his new number.

After that, their food came to the table and started to eat.
Still talking about random topics and laughing together.

Mikey payed the food after they finished and walk out of the place.

"Let's rest now..." Mikey Yawns.

Y/N continues to hug Mikey's arm and they walk to a nearby park.
Sitting under a tree where still had a bunch of orange leafs.

It felt like the world gave the two of them a private room to stay together.
They only could hear some birds and the wind.

"What are you going to do in the future?" Y/N asks Mikey.

"I still don't know...what about you?"

"Well, I want to be just like my parents" Y/N looks at Mikey with a smile.

"Oh? What do they do?"

"Heheh~ Secret" Y/N puts a finger on his lips and giggles.

"I think I know what I want in the future" Mikey hugs Y/N and puts the boy above him.

"What?" Y/n tilts his head.

Mikey cups Y/N's face and says.
"To marry you"

"I'd love to" Y/N smiled so wide that his eyes closed.

The blonde one pushes Y/N's head down and gives him a gentle kiss.

There was just Y/N and Mikey at the park.

Y/N wouldn't let Mikey's lip go, neither do Mikey.
Both wished that they could stay like that forever.

"You have no idea on how much I love you Mikey..." Y/N said after taking a break.

"I love you more than you love me" Mikey said and pulls Y/N back for another kiss.
Holding the other's waist tightly, afraid to let him go.

Soon, they had another break, now Y/N resting on Mikey's chest.

"Phew...that was intense..." Y/N said tired.

"I can't just get my lips off you" Mikey strokes Y/N's hair.

Y/N just let's out a giggle and hides his face on the other's chest.
Looking up, Y/N saw Mikey crying.

"I am sorry....I didn't mean to..." Mikey quickly wipes his tears

"Shh...let it out, it's better" Y/N sits on Mikey's laps.

Mikey soon hugs Y/N and cries on the boys chest, while Y/N hugs his head.

"We will see eachother again, I promise " Y/N was getting teary too.

"Can you promise me another thing too?" Mikey asked and Y/N nodded.

"Sure"

"You will be out for a long time...I just...."Mikey was still recovering.
"Just, don't fall in love with someone else"

"I will never, If I fall for a guy, that guy's name must be Manjiro Sano or I jump off a cliff and volunteer myself to go to hell" Y/N promised while putting his hand on his chest.

__________________________________

TBC
Hope you liked it!
Sorry for any typo!