11

Disclaimer~ sensitive topics about miscarriage and depression, beliefs in God.

Sharon~

I looked at the Ultrasound pics that i had taken the last time i went t the doctors and i silently cried.

It's been a month and some days since i lost the baby.

I really wanted this.. i want my baby.. not just to keep Ryland, but to make me happy again.

I loved my baby, when i first say it on the screen.

Love at first sight.

But that was taken away from me.

I barely ate or got out the house...

My life was falling apart and i just felt alone in it all.

"Come on honey you have to eat something" my mom came into my room as i sat in my chair that was in front of the window that looked into the backyard where the pool and garden was.

I didn't answer.

"It's been a month honey..." she said

I said nothing.

"Oh for heaven sake get up Sharon" she said yanking me up out of the chair and i tried pushing her off.
"No leave me alone" i screamed and she didn't let go.

"No i will not let my daughter sit here and rot like waste. This isn't your fault Sharon,, it's that devilish girl fault that took Ryland from you" she said and i just kept screaming.

"You will get him back" she said and i just stopped fighting as i fell to the ground crying.

She didn't understand how hard this was on me.

I haven't even told Blake about the miscarriage yet and i know that was a conversation that i just wasn't ready to have yet.

"Get up you silly girl! We will fake it til we make it you hear me" she yelled me and i just nod my head. It's like i wasn't even there really... like an out of body experience.

"Ok mother" i said lowly.

"Come lets get you washed and fed so that we can plan this all out" she pulled me up wiping my tear stained face as i looked out the window.

"We will not let that home wrecking bitch take whats yours honey" she said and kissed my cheeks.

She is the reason why i am the way i am today... and i continue to let her do this to me.

She's my mother....

Kiora~

"Bitch you're pregnant" Kory said coming out of the bathroom with the three pregnancy test in her hand as she had a huge smile on her face

I stayed quiet.

"KiKi did you hear me?" She asked coming towards and i stepped back as i held my hand indicating her to stop.

"KiKi are you okay? Are you not excited?" She said as her smile completely dropped.

"I- i don- don't know... what the fuck...." I said and i looked at the test in her hand.

"How is this fucking possible" i said more to myself.

I was on birth control, so why the fuck was i pregnant.

"KiKi calm down okay" KoKo said as she seen i was started to panic.

"KoKo what if he doesn't want this" i said as i started to sweat looking around my room.

"You don't kn.." "yes i do know Kory" i interrupted her. "You didn't hear the way he talked about Sharon and the baby... he had disgust in his eyes and voice" i said as i sat on the edge of my bed.

"KiKi look at me" Kory said grabbing my hands and i kept my eyes on our joined hands.

"Ryland is not going to do anything but love the hell out of you and this baby bestie" she said and i slightly looked in her eyes and i seen encouragement and love in them.

"I doubt that you having his baby will give him any reason to leave you" she said and i looked at our hands again.

"But what if it does KoKo? Huh? What if this really isn't what he wants?" I said as my eyes watered.

"I never wanted to be that girl and now look at me" i said as i let a tear fall down my face and Kory Quickly wiped it away.

"No Kiora! You are not that girl and you will never be that girl! You're better then that girl and im so damn proud of you! God wouldn't have blessed you with this little one if he didn't think you or Ryland could handle it" she said and i sighed finally looking into her eyes fully .. and she gave me a warm smile.

"And hell if he doesn't want the baby hell i do!!" She said and i slightly chuckled wiping my eyes, " you deserve this, you needed this KiKi so enjoy this. Remember i got you babes no matter what and i will always be here when his ass ain't" she said and i gave her smile. "Now give me a super duper hug bitch" she smiled stand up and i huffed standing as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks bitch...i love you" i said as we pulled away, "i love you more" she smiled. "Now i finna go do some shopping for my niece" she said grabbing her purse and giggled shaking my head, "you don't even know what im having yet" i spoke and she laughed like i was crazy.

"Oh i know it's a girl in there" she said winking at me.

"Wait!" I called out following here to the front door.

"What's up with you and Jarvis?" I asked and she smirked.

"Ohhhh nothing just dipping and dabbing here and there" she said and i faked gasped. "Whaatttt? The dick is just that good, makes me want to try new things during sex" she smirked and i shook my head chuckling, "nasty freaky ass whatever get out of my house ho" i said laughing  as i closed the door.

I walked back to my room and laid in my bed on my back, my hand over my stomach.

Im really pregnant...

With a married soon to be divorced man who may or may not have a baby on the way with his ex.

What the actual fuck.

Im scared to tell Ryland because of how he may react.

I'll just wait two more months until i know the gender.. then i'll tell him.

I just hope all ends well.

OMG WHAT WILL MY MAMA SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may just be writing and updating all day today idk😊

Damn Sharon.... I honestly feel for her🥺....wby!?

Thanks for reading you guys please feel free to vote and comment❤️!!