28. Questions

I find the slippers such a sweet gesture from Aiden

I find the slippers such a sweet gesture from Aiden. Is it crazy of me to get butterflies? I mean, no other guy was so thoughtful. Heck, just to get flowers from any guy I dated was more like asking to pull their teeth out.

Then again Aiden is nothing like the others. No, Aiden is a man and my past relationships they were just plain out boys in comparsion. Really, there is no comparsion so I shouldn't even bother.

Never thought I would be here now either though, having another boyfriend and it being Aiden of all people. I had really thought he wanted to keep to the dom and sub relationship status but I am overjoyed he wants to do more.

I know he has not dated and he is nervous, but I don't think I will be teaching him anything really. Because honestly, I think it will come natural to him with dating just how he says I have a natural ways with the submissive play we have done so far.

My legs still have a slight feel of some wiggly pudding or jello. As for my arms, they are not sore or tense, but I know that is only due to the massage because they were bound for quite a length of time and not used to it in the least. Aiden is by far the longest sex experience I've had both times now and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Aiden opens my door and holds a hand out for me. I step out and see he has drove us somewhere to the opposite side of the city that I am not really familiar with.

Yeah I may have grew up in Tapples, Florida but I really have never ventured other than for school and now with jobs for catering.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to bring you somewhere more relaxed rather than a fancy restuarant." Aiden looks down at me.

"I like this. Besides, the high end restuarants always try to flaunt their food and the prices are gouging really. I tend to have a hard time not being a food critic at places like that." I snicker.

Aiden lets out a laugh and shakes his head. "Yeah, I can definitely picture you doing that."

We get set in a booth and a waiter comes over to take our drink order. After a few minutes, she brings out drinks and we place food orders. Both of us going for their special tonight that is a country chicken and gravy thing.

"So tell me about yourself." Aiden sits back and smiles at me.

"How is that fair? I want to know about you too." I smile.

"You first." Aiden smirks.

"How about twenty questions?"

"What are we nine?"

"Maybe. Being a kid is fun." I shrug.

We start going back and forth, only pausing when our food is brought to us but we pick right back up. Throughout the meal, we continue talking and it ends up being way over the twenty but that is all great because I do feel like I understand Aiden a bit more.