Izumomo date

After Izuku made his entrance of being Redhood to the hero's and his tormentors he let it known that he wasn't the one to be fucked with and he asked Momo parents for her hand of marriage and they accepted easily without hesitation as they rejected shoto badly the boys got mad that Izuku wouldn't date their sisters and Izumi all because they see him as a weak househusband but they were wrong and Izuku is taken Momo on a date.

Momo: so Izu where are we going today?

Izuku: well I want to surprise you and I got reservations to a beautiful place just for you to enjoy.

Momo:*blushes* Aw Izu you didn't have to do that for me you know?

Izuku: I know I want to show you that you are special to me and that you are the one who stole my heart.

Momo:*smiles* I guess that makes me a criminal huh?

Izuku: Nope you'll be the only one I'll let get away.

As they made it to their place Momo was quite fond of how the place look.

Momo: Izu this place is nice how did you get it my parents never got this

Izuku: well it's because I own this restaurant actually I can get them a reservation here and besides is their 25 year anniversary coming next month?

Momo: yea wait are you gonna give them one?

Izuku: yes ma'am what type of person would I be if I didn't?

Momo: fair enough thank you Izu

As a waiter came and sat them he made a Reservation for Momo parents Ik the process and told them that everything is on him they didn't have to pay at all. They both had a good time and went to the beach together and after that Izuku decided to take her back to the dorms. When they got there the Iida twins came marching at them and he pointed his gun at them making them stop on their tracks.

Izuku: don't even think about it turn your sonic wannabes ass down and don't say shot about her coming back late your not her parents teacher or principle.

Tenya: but she's suppose to be Shotos not yours you suppose to date the girls now break up or else.

As Izuku clicks over to live bullets and shot his dick.

Izuku: do anyone of you 2 fuckers want to try me and force me to date the girls if not then don't come near me or her.

As the 2 got scared and the girls went to Iida and took him to RG who got pissed that they bothered Izuku again. Before Izuku left Momo brought him to her room and she took off her clothes.

 Before Izuku left Momo brought him to her room and she took off her clothes

Momo: Izu let's make love tonight please it's been long since we had one.

Izuku: yes Ma'am

As Izuku took his off he got to work on Momo and they went all night long which Momo was very loud letting no one sleep which they didn't know and the girls who tormented Izuku cried sonic their rooms are literally near hers they didn't like the fact that Momo took Izuku first and that it wasn't them. The next day the girls called the police which made everyone confused as to why they did it and when they heard their reasoning they lost their respect for them even Shoto and Bakugo they started to realize that the girls are crazy and realize what they did was wrong and now Izuku and Momo started coming down and they saw the police.

Izuku: um is their a reason why the police is here?

Katuski: yea the girls called because they said that ponytail had raped you even tho she hasn't.

Izuku: who are you and what did you do to Katuski Bakugo?

Katuski: real funny but me and icy hot here realize our mistake and we want to say sorry for what we did to you you don't have to forgive us but just know it's the girls fault for calling the police on ponytail.

Police: Ms.Yaoyurzu your under arrest for raping and for-

Izuku: she didn't force or rape me at all it's them they are just jealous of her because they lost their chance with me to begin with.

Police: sir you don't need to protect her she did the crime.

Aizawa: what crime did she commit for you to arrest her?

Police: forcing and raping Mr.Yagi here.

Aizawa: she did no such thing she is clear from all charges who evert said she did it is just an accusation she is his fiancé since yesterday and they are doing their first marriage with eachother is all if you see on their finger they both got engagement rings on their finger.

As the police looked at both of their fingers and saw matching ones and they realize who Izuku was.

Police: wait are you Izuku Todd aka Redhood?

Izuku: why yes I am thank you for noticing.

Police: man my daughter is a huge fan of yours is it ok if I get a picture of you and me so send to my daughter.

Izuku:  sure

As they both took the picture his tormentors except Shoto and Katuski gotten mad Tenya because the police didn't arrest Izuku for doing his job the girls because they didn't arrest Momo for the false accusations.

Girls: (we will end you bitch)

Tenya:(I will kill you for mot following orders you damn deku)

All might:(why can't he lose that girl already she's breaking up our family)

Inko:(we need to kill her in order for our family to begin to make him the girls bitch again he has no right leaving them at all)

That's it for this chapter