012

Kailani kiori '                                8/12/21

Two months later ➪.

" bra when imma get all my stars " i said to Lucifer getting annoyed.

" i'll see what i can do, ramiyah fucked some shit up " Lucifer said running his hands down his face.

" this bitch always doing something, i'm sick and tired ha ugly ass " dove said making me laugh.

" bitch i'll fuck yo shit up too " Ramiyah said rolling her eyes making dove throw the drink her face.

" bitch " Ramiyah said grabbing her hair pulling her to the down.

Dove grabbed her hair and kept punching her in her head nonstop.

I sat there and recorded.

" bitch get off my mom " irish said running up as they started jumping dove.

i got up off the ground and started punching her as she screamed.

Lucifer broke it up as dove grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.

" Ramiyah what the fuck is wrong with you " Lucifer said as she started throwing stuff around.

" CHOSE, Them or me and irish " Ramiyah said crying.

" Obviously Them, get the fuck out " he said pushing her and irish outside.

" I'll help you clean " i said picking stuff up around the house.

After a good hour the house was back clean.

" lucifer can i visits my mother " i said and he nodded.

I appeared in my mothers bedroom seeing her laying in the bed crying.

" what's wrong mother " i said and she hugged me so tight.

" are you okay, what's happening " I said and she looked at me and smiled.

" i'm only 5 stars away from going back to earth " My mother said making me smile.

" mom you can't die again "  i said and she nodded.

" i have 2 more life's , yo little boyfriend came over here asking fa you " She said making me laugh.

" not little, big boyfriend " I said and she smiled.