Tum ho toh❤️

Goenka House

Kaira room...

Kartik is lying on the bed. His eyes are red due to crying. He is so much disheartened. Yes he is mad at her, but staying apart from her is something Kartik can't ever think about.

He married her 7 years before.. He spend more time with her than anyone else. To the world he is superstar, but only he knew that he is so simple and normal person whose happiness lies in staying with his dearone. His fans and others saw him happy 24×7. They rejoice him for his successful career, but only he knew for it.. How much he sacrificed. For every character, he want to stay away from his family.. Naira always tries to cover up his absence... But now she too fed up..

Kartik pov🥀

Jaan.. You adjusted alot. But you forgot that am not completely at fault. Am ready.. Am ready to quit this career.. I too want to be your husband and my kid's father who stay with them everytime
But you didn't allow me to do that.. You dont even let others guess how much i love you. You stayed behind making others misunderstood our bond.. It gave many hope that am approachable.. Why you dont want to be known as my love life..7 years before when natik papa gave your hand to me, i grabbed it asap and as tight as i can.. Because you donno how much i treasure you. Your smile, your tears, everything have huge influence in me..

Suwarna enters there with a glass of milk. She was shocked to see a shattered kartik.. She rushed to him.. Manish who come to check him too come inside..

Manish : Kittu... Baccha, dont cry.. She need time to calm down.. She missed you this extend that she can't hold herself anymore.. But you knew naa she wont be happy without seeing you.. Myy bahu loves you alot ❤️

Suwarna : haa.. Kartik.. Papa is right, so now drink this and sleep.. Tomorrow there is celebration for completing 50 episodes, successfully.

They waited till he slept.. Manish kissed on his forehead and both headed back to their room.

Next Day

After normal shooting schedule, everyone get ready for the party. Kartik comes back after finishing his shoot.. Kids are on cloud nine.. Celebrations are always fun..

Manjari: Naira wont come 🙄..

Music starts playing.....

When all  look towards the doorstep....