"Oh~?"

3rd person
~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was at the edge of ciels bed, slightly leaning down while pouring some earl gray in a small white and blue tea set for his young lord. The young lord in question was laying in bed not bothering to get up. Ciel had no plans today. Well, besides his dance lessons, which he obviously kept putting off. He reluctantly sat up and stared at his butler, to then see him slip something in his drink? Ciel brushed it off.

"Young Master, you can't stay in bed all afternoon. You must get up eventually."

Sebastian said as he looked over to the clock on his desk. "1:23 pm" the clock read. Sebastian sighed. Sebastian leaned closer to ciel inches away from his face while he lifted the small boys chin up to meet his eyes.

"If you don't get up now I'll make you."

Those few words and the small distance between them both was enough to make ciel go bright red. Ciel quickly panicked and tried to back up on for Sebastian to grab his waist and pull him in closer.

"My my.. you're quite awake now aren't you?"

Sebastian whispered in his ear as he slowly loved his hand down to ciels ass. Sebastian lightly grabbed his ass causing ciel to gasp.

"LET GO OF ME YOU-"

Before ciel could finish he fell backwards onto his bed. Sebastian simply smirked at him before slowly turning around and leaving.
He walked out leaving ciel on the bed confused. Reluctantly, ciel got up and took a sip from the tea Sebastian had given him. Suddenly, he collapsed on the ground. The cup shattered on the ground and he felt hot. Really. Hot. Suddenly the door burst open.

"Oh my! Are you okay?!"

May-rin screamed as she ran in. She quickly ran to his side and kneeled down beside him. The others came after. He looked at the door way to see Sebastian smirking at him.

"I'm fine may-rin.. just.. I need you all to leave so I can talk to Sebastian alone."

The other walked out confused and worried for him. However Sebastian kept the same grin on his face while he closed the door and locked it.

"What did you put in this.."

Ciel asked while breathing heavily. Sebastian walked closer to ciel and he slowly got up.

"What's wrong? Can't handle a small pill?"

At that moment it clicked. He knew what he put in it. No wonder he was feeling so hot. As Sebastian inched closer ciel fell to his knees. Everything was so hot. As much as he DIDNT want too... he had no choice. Ciel raised his hands and pulled on Sebastian's belt.

"Please.. help me.."

"Oh~?"

Sebastian stared down at the boy liking his lips. He looked at the boy for consent before smirking as he lifted the boy on the bed and then began taking off his own clothes. Ciel watched as Sebastian undid his tie, then took of his coat. Leaving him in a long white sleeve button up. Ciel felt himself get hot again. He needed Sebastian. Ciel lifted his legs and wrapped them around Sebastian's waist pulling him closer.

"Inpatient are we?"

He said staring down at ciel. He smoothly dragged his thumb across ciels lips then pulled him close. Ciel leaned in for a kiss but was stopped by Sebastian putting a finger over ciels lips.

"I thought I told you to be patient."

Sebastian stood up straight and unbuckled his belt while ciel watched with anticipation. "I'll do it myself" ciel thought as he dragged Sebastian onto he bed and got on top of him. Ciel took his belt off and unzipped his pants. Sebastian smirked as he watched the young boy slowly take out his dick. Ciel looked at his huge member wondering if it would even fit. Ignore his thoughts, Ciel positioned himself before slamming down on him.

"AHH~"

Ciel screamed. It felt so good but it hurt so bad. Sebastian grabbed ciels hips to help him move up and down. Ciel slowly went up and down before Sebastian flipped them both over getting on top of ciel before pounding into him in a inhuman speed. Ciel was screaming and moaning. Soon he reached his climax. He came all over his chest and was breathing heavily. But Sebastian wasn't done. Sebastian leaned down to kiss ciels neck. He kissed and bit his neck leaving hickeys and love bites all over. Sebastian Found his prostate and pounded into it hard. "AHH~ S-SEBASTIAN!!! PLEASEEEE RIGHT THERE...!!!" Sebastian smirked as he continued to hit that spot at a fast pace. Sebastian went slow for a second leaving ciel confused. Before he could ask what's wrong, Sebastian thrusted fastly into him.

"FUCK!! AHH RIGHT THERE PLEASE DADDY..!"

Sebastian's eyes widened at the what ciel had called him. Ciel realized what he said and quickly put his hand over his mouth. Sebastian smirked and pinned ciels hands Above him.

"Don't be scared, I want to hear you scream.."

He said as he pounded into ciel. Ciel moaned loudly. He felt so much pleasure he could barely keep his eyes open. "I'm gonna cu.." ciel climaxed again for The 4th time. Unable to stay awake, ciel slowly fell asleep.

Ciel woke up in fresh new clothes and it felt as if he showered. He looked up and realized he was laying on Sebastian's chest.

"Good morning my young lord."

Sebastian said as he smiled at him. It wasn't a smirk. or a grin. It was a genuine smile. "Was it a dream..?" Ciel thought.

"I hope you don't mind but when you fell asleep I took a bath with you. I didn't do anything ofcourse. I just didn't want my master all dirty."

Ciels eyes widened in shock. "IT WASNT A DREAM..?" He thought. Apparently Sebastian must of sensed his doubt and he told him to go look in the mirror. When ciel did, he saw hickeys everywhere.

"oh my god.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was the end of that! I hope you all enjoyed! Lemme know what I can do to improve my smuts! This won't be the last smut
of mine ;)

{ complaints? }

Like I said. Don't bother commenting! I won't care. If you have any complaints, contact me at 679-2344-kys !! <3

Bye lovely's!!

1061 words