~Chapter 1~

I slammed the door open as I heard the door was being tampered with several knocks followed by a concerned voice.

"WHAT" I looked at the familiar eyes as tears strolled down my face. "You okay? I heard you and Bakugou arguing"

My expression changed into a less aggressive one. I focused on his outfit that he arrived in rather then answer his question.

Ripped jeans that were loose around his waist, a belt holding that exact jeans, a oversized T-shirt obviously not tucked in and all star shoes a bit dusty.

"Y/n?" I stopped looking at his appearance and faced him as he called my name sharply. "Kami? " I responded despite the question he was gonna ask me once again due to me not listening to him before.

He leapt forward rubbing my face gently with his thumb from the dried out tears. "You were crying? Weren't you..? "

I could've say no through that moment but there was evidence that I was. My tears could already speak for me following my ruined mascara and my drenched pillow.

I moved his hand away from my face

"Maybe."

"It's fine that idiot didn't deserve you.. " He admitted while having a clear smile.

"You shouldn't be here when it's past curfew" I admitted

"Doesn't matter.. There's no use in playing games when youre hurt. "

A smile appeared on my face and he chuckled "That's the Y/n I wanted to see"

"Well.. I suppose I should go to bed now. "

His face fell and he scratched his neck "After that.. You should"

I gazed into his eyes one last time before shutting the door in his face and turning around to go to bed and have what I wished 'a peaceful nights rest"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
It was the weekend and I was hoping not to cross paths with Bakugou again.. After what he said

His words repeated constantly in my head which pained to listen to

"Y/n?

I looked up from the living room couch to see the one and only tea gossiper, my friend Mina Ashido.

She approached me with a sad expression on her face and slumped down on the couch I sat on

" I heard the news.. "

Her voice echoed the causing a few people to head my way. I smiled slightly trying to forget the tension we had in the at the moment

"You guys broke up? " Sero's voice could be heard from another direction.
"If that is true than can you give me a chance? " Mineta tried creeping over too us and I shoved him away.

I was absolutely disgusted by that grape. Absolute pervert that boy is.

Sero rushed to us and slumped down next to Mina and I causing to flinch a wee bit.

I was never the type to open up to other but in this for sure I sure I would..

"Care to explain" Sero said before placing a hand upon my shoulder for comfort.

"Bakugou and I weren't one good terms alright.. It's not like we would last forever. I mean, I might've known him half of my life but that doesn't mean forever right? " I heard my voice crack at the last part.

It didn't mean forever...
_________________________________________________________________________________
(538 words)
A/n- Dw it's my first time on wattpad no hate pls :)