Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Xu Lu quickly found a large pet hospital.

    The pet hospital was clean and warm. A handsome male doctor took the kitten away from Lin Mo's arms and put it on the table to examine it for a while. His face was very serious:

    "This kitty is too small and has a genetic disease, so it is very possible to save it. If you don't live, you have to be mentally prepared."

    Lin Mo's face was not very good when he heard that, but Xue Luhe nodded slightly:

    "Let's check it first.

    " Show it to Lin Mo:

    "Unfortunately, it has cat plague, and it has missed the best time for treatment. It is too young and weak, and it may not be able to carry it this week... Did you just pick it up? It is very likely that its The previous owner just threw it away when he found out that he had this disease and let it die on its own."

    Lin Mo's face was silent, Xue Luhe squeezed her hand worriedly, and said softly,

    "Don't be sad... if you I like it, I'll go to the best veterinarian in the world to help it, there's always a way."

    Lin Mo looked at the shivering, sparsely-haired little white cat on the table, was silent for a while, wrapped it in a clean towel, and hugged it. In his arms, he said,

    "I'll take it back first." The

    little white cat was pitiful. After being wrapped in a towel, he burrowed into the towel, his body was still shaking, and his whole head was stuffed into the towel and couldn't come out.

    Everyone returned to the car, drove all the way home, followed, and stopped at the door of Lin Mo's house.

    Xu Lu went to Xue Luhe's room downstairs, while Xue Luhe and Lu Ruoruo came to Lin Mo's house.

    This was the first time Xue Luhe had entered Lin Mo's house. She tried her best to suppress the sound of the wheelchair turning to reduce her sense of existence, and walked slowly behind the two of them.

    Lin Mo first found a box to put the kitten in, and then was busy finding a job and a water bowl for the kitten. Lu Ruoruo squatted next to the kitten to observe the kitten's condition, and raised her head worriedly:

    "It looks really too weak, it may not last long... Do you really want to keep it?"

    Xue Luhe wanted to speak, but opened her mouth but didn't say anything. Lin Mo in a small bowl.

    Lin Mo put down the small bowl silently, poured the goat milk bought from the hospital into it, put it in the kitten's cardboard box, and squatted to watch the kitten.

    The kitten opened her eyes wide, didn't eat or drink, and looked up at Lin Mo.

    The two people next to him didn't dare to let out the air.

    After watching for a while, Lin Mo got up and greeted the two people next to her:

    "Come and sit."

    Lu Ruoruo sat on the sofa, and Xue Luhe also moved the wheelchair to the side of the coffee table. Lin Mo quickly went to the kitchen to turn over the cup and poured a few cups of hot tea.

    "There is no coffee machine, Mr. Xue, you can only endure it yourself."

    Lin Mo took a sip of the hot tea and squinted to feel the aftertaste.

    Xue Luhe also learned her movements, took a sip of the hot tea, and smiled:

    "It's delicious."