CHAPTER XI: THE GREAT ESCAPE

No one's pov

The night of the anniversary, Y/n was ready and had already planned everything she is going to need, she had gone on a few grocery runs with him before because he started to trust her more that she couldn't run but since they always go to the next town to get supplies and what Y/n wanted, Aoi called it a "Road trip survival kit."

It had things Y/n needed for long drives, Y/n at first, one used to pack snacks, a charger for her games, and her phone, after two supply runs. She started to pack in clothes like Pyjamas because she would sleep in the back of the car, she didn't feel comfortable in her day clothes sleeping so she would change in the back and fall asleep.

But tonight was special, She was going to wear a beauty blue dress with ruffles, long dangly blue earrings, a simple sliver heart chain, a blue bangle, and a smile.

He got her a beautiful dress and outfit because he was so happy that they were going to spend their one year together anniversary. She was only planning her escape from him, she packed her Survival kit and filled it with snacks, a day cloth with sneakers, her pjs, a game or two the most expensive ones (So she could sell them), her plushie (which she had turned into a mental support plushie) and a ring Aoi gave her (she was planning to selling that too).

Later that day, Y/n had gotten ready for the anniversary dinner and her escape. She was walking down the stairs with a backpack on her back. She held the stairs and had a forced smile on her face as she looked at Aoi, then the whole house once more. She held his hand as they both intertwined fingers and walked out. What made her the happiest is that he promised her that this night, he won't put any tracking devices on her, that she is going to be free night because it is their anniversary.

They both got into the car as Aoi drove off into the 7pm evening night.

They got to the restaurant, Y/n sat at the table quietly smiling at Aoi, who was so happy that Y/n was willing to be with him forever he thought, the dinner went by slowly. They were talking and laughing about some things from each other childhood and what has happened over the past year.

"Y/n, thank you for the amazing year we have had together." He said to her as he held her hand and raised a glass with the other. "To us and many more years to come." Aoi said as he toasted his glass with Y/n.

"To me leaving you." She thought to herself and smiled as they both sipped their wine (yes, yours is not alcoholic)

After dinner, they both went on a walk into the park of the town,  fortunately at night in this town couples would be outside in the park also on walks.

Aoi led her hand tightly as he looked up at the starry night sky his crimson red eyes mixed well with the night sky, it looked genuinely so happy in that moment, but it was time to end it.

"Aoi, I am hungry!" Y/n said as she held her stomach.

"I told you to eat more at the restaurant, I know you have a big appetite, but you still never listen." He said, scolding her.

"I was just saving room for dessert." She pointed at the candy stand." Aoi giggled are ruffled the top of her hair a little.

"Very well." Aoi gave her money as she walked to the candy stand.

She bought some of the candy that made Aoi feel sick in the stomach, it always made him want to puke for about 30 minutes she had remembered from one of their grocery runs that he could hold it down in his stomach but she couldn't buy it alone, she bought a candy cup mix with different candies in it so Aoi wouldn't notice them.