Chapter 4

It's like one in the morning and my fingers are freezing off because it's fucking cold... buuut I wanted to write hahaha

TW: there is a panic attack in this chapter. If you're triggered by it, don't read the chapter. It's not a very important chapter!

-

"Hello?" Louis said through the phone.

"Lou!" Harry cried out.

"Harry?? What's wrong?? Why are you crying?" Louis asked concerned. He actually was at a lecture at uni but he didn't care. He just ignored the weird looks he was getting from the other students and walked out of the room.

"Lou- t-they- Management. I hate them!!!" Harry exclaimed between sobs. He still was running but he didn't care where he was going.

"What did they do?! They can't make you cry like that!" Louis said rather loudly, gaining looks from people he was passing.

"S-Simon, our head-manager, he said it's wrong to like boys. A-and I hate him because he always yells! He doesn't even let us really explain!" Harry cried out.

"Oh Harry... please don't cry! It's going to be ok!" Louis tried to comfort Harry. He could imagine Harry's broken faces and his heart broke a little at that.

" I JUST WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHO I REALLY AM!!!" Harry yelled. He was so frustrated. Like why can't just everybody accept gay people?!

"Shhh, Harry, calm down!!" Louis tried again. He really hoped he could calm Harry down.

"I CAN'T FUCKING CALM DOWN!! Lou- I c-can't b-breathe. Fuck." Harry sobbed, breathing hard.

"Haz, breathe. Deep breaths. Please. Where are you right now?" Louis asked concerned. He really wanted to see Harry right now.

"I-I can't breathe. Lou help! I-I'm next to the king's cross station. I-I just ran." Harry cried. He couldn't seem to calm down. He didn't even realize he was at the king's cross station. He just ran.

"Ok wait right there. I'll be there in a few minutes." Louis said calmly and started running in that direction. Luckily it wasn't that far. If you are running it only takes 5 minutes from uni.

"Take deep breaths, Haz. In and out. In and out. shhh.... And keep going like that. Otherwise your panic attack is going to be worse. Please haz. And make sure you're somewhere where nobody recognizes you. Go to bus station G. There you can just pull your hood over your head and sit down on the bench. Like this I know where you are." Louis said calmly.

A few minutes later he arrived at the bus stop. Even from a distance he could see Harry sitting there like a lost person.

He ran the last few meters full speed and went to hug Harry.

"Lou!!" the tall boy shouted and started to breath faster again.

"Haz. Look at me. Please. Breathe." Louis knelt down in front of Harry and took his hands into his own.

"Breathe... you can do it." Louis said calmly. He really tried his best. Panic attacks can be very scary.

After a while Harry was breathing normally again and only cried. "There you go. I'm proud of you!" Louis said and hugged Harry tightly and didn't let go.

"H-how can y-you handle p-panic a-attacks this well?" Harry asked shyly after a few minutes of just hugging the smaller boy. He didn't think Louis just knows that. That's not possible because somehow you have to learn it.

"well- err... I used to have them too... I still do sometimes. You know why... And nobody was there to calm me down so I started with a technic to calm myself down." Louis shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Really? wow... I'm impressed... but from now on you can call me and I'll be there to help you." Harry said through sniffles. He looked up at Louis through his wet eye lashes and tear-strained face.

"Aww... I'll be there for you too if you have another panic attack." Louis cooed. He got butterflies in his tummy... it's just too adorable.

They decided to walk back to Louis' apartment so they could drink some tea and calm down completely.

"Lou?"

"hmm?"

"Don't you have to go to uni right now?" Harry asked.

"Uh.. yeah... I skipped two lectures. It's not too bad. It doesn't matter when you're not ok." the caramel haired boy said. He was a little embarrassed when his phone rung mid-lecture but when he saw that Harry was calling, he ran out of the classroom and picked up his phone.

"Louuu... don't skip your education because of meee..." Harry whined and pouted.

"I don't care. Do Niall, Liam, and Zayn know where you are?" Louis suddenly noticed.

"oh- OH fuck. They're going to kill me." Harry realized and got his phone to ring them. Louis chuckled at his reaction.

Liam answered after the first ring.

"Fuck. I'm fucked." Harry whispered with big, scared eyes, making Louis giggle cutely.

"Harry??? Are you ok? We couldn't find you anymore! Where are you?" he asked worried.

"uh.. I kinda ran and I don't know how I got there but I was at King's cross. Louis came 'cause the uni wasn't far away. He calmed me down. So I'm ok now." Harry said sheepishly.

"Harry. You can't just ran away without security! And without us knowing..." Liam said sternly.

"I know Li... but Lou gave me some pretty good advice and I didn't get noticed. So I'm ok." Harry said. "And besides that, we just arrived at Louis' apartment. We're safe now."

"ok ok, I just care for you. I don't want the media to see you like this. They would make up the weirdest rumors ever." Liam chuckled slightly.

"yeah yeah. Could you maybe say that I fell sick for the last interview? I really don't feel like doing another interview..." Harry asked, blushing a little. He was too exhausted and it was only one more interview anyways.

"ok, I will. But only because I love you and you just had your first, and hopefully only, panic attack." Liam said.

"Thank you Lili! Love you too!" and with that he hung up.

"Wait, this was your first panic attack?" Louis asked confused. He heard the conversation because the phone was on speaker.

"Yeah... I never had any problems like this before..." Harry mumbled. He really never had an attack. He only knew from Niall because he was claustrophobic.

"Oh wow. Ok. You handled it pretty good!" Louis said happily.

"That's only because I had you the whole time. And you knew how to handle it." Harry said proudly.

-

I really don't know that much about panic attacks. My sister had one last august (I was alone with her and calmed her down) and I read a lot about it but I'm not a doctor. So please don't judge me!

Rather short chapter! Sorry!

Lots of love

- Li