40

Louis

Louis was nervous, really nervous.

Today he would hang out with Harry for the first time without the boys around. And no, it's not a date.

He had been standing in front of his closet for about fifteen minutes, to find the perfect outfit. He wanted something that wasn't too lavish, but not too boring, something that would fit right in between. But he doesn't seem to have anything like that. He basically only has boring clothes, a pair of black skinny jeans with a couple of tank tops to match. He had one thing though, but to wear a suit was a bit to much. So the conclusion was that he had nothing nice to wear and Harry is coming in half an hour and he still has a lot of things to do.

He has to take a shower and he needs to do his hair, which always takes a lot of time. Then he also needed to eat his breakfast. And of course, brush his teeth. He won't manage that in half an hour, also because he still hasn't chosen an outfit.

Should he just put on the suit?

Or just opt ​​for what he would normally wear?

Well, it doesn't matter, Harry's opinion will not interest him.

But deep down, he knows it would. He doesn't know why, but Harry really has a big influence on him and he doesn't like that.

Louis eventually just chooses for what he would normally wear and then sprints to the shower. He had to try his best not to slip. When he makes it to the bathroom without slipping, he quickly gets out of his underwear and jumps into the shower.

Louis managed to get everything done in time. But what he is not satisfied with yet is his appearance. His hair isn't the way it normally should be and his outfit just isn't it.

But Louis doesn't have time to get changed, because the bell is already ringing.

Louis takes another look in the mirror and corrects a few stray tufts and then he opens the door, his cheeks slightly blushed from having to do everything so quickly.

When Louis opens the door and sees Harry standing there, he must do his best not to stare. Harry looks absolutely amazing, which is not a surprise for Louis.

He wears his black skinny jean with a pink blouse with white dots on it, with only the last three buttons closed, which shows his black-inked skin. And last but not least he's wearing his brown boots, like always.

Before Louis gives himself a chance to stare, he opens the door further so that Harry can walk in, which he happily does.

"Hi Louis! How are you?" Harry asks with a smile that reveals his dimples, the smile that gives him butterflies every time. You can't blame him either, he looks absolutely adorable with that smile.

"Yeah m'good, you?" Louis asks, watching him take off his coat and shoes. When he is done he looks at Louis and smiles again.

"Yeah me too, I wanted to see you again" Harry says happily, looking at Louis, who looks away blushing. This effect Harry has on him, making him all shy. He wasn't like that with anyone before, but with Harry it seems to be different.

"Would you like something to drink? Yes? Well, you're getting some. Is coke good? I think so, everyone likes that." Louis mutters to himself, who quickly turns and heads for the kitchen, not even waiting for Harry's answer.