𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

♪ Lookin' at the view like, this concerns me
Pickin' up the cues, right? I'm quite nervous ♪

Carlos Sainz POV

I left with Charles to go to the press conference and he still thought it was a joke or a prank.

"I told you I'm being serious. Look at the ultrasound. You can hear his heartbeat, I wouldn't joke about this" I say putting the sound close to his ear and his smile grows bigger.

"I hope it all goes well. You will be a great dad" He says and I nod happily.

"I am nervous but I'm so happy, I just want to hold him in my arms" I say and he lets out a laugh.

"A lot of nights woken up by a baby crying. I can't understand how you ended a long-term relationship and then you are doing this with a girl you had a one-night stand with. She will be pissed when she finds out" Charles says and I shrug.

"Life happens. I moved on, she should do the same. We have different reactions when we are faced with situations. I said I didn't see myself being a father yet, maybe it was with her because I want to be a dad really bad now. She has moved on" I say and we see Lando coming in our direction.

"You are already starting rumors through the paddock uh?" Lando asks looking at me.

"Why? I haven't talked to anyone yet" I said confusedly.

"You were seen with a woman who was clearly not Isa" He says and I nod with a smile.

"Isa and I are done. Everyone knows it" I say shrugging.

"So, it's a new girlfriend?" He asks curiously.

"I'm having a baby with her, I wanted to show her what I do and what my life is like" I say and he completely freezes.

"What happened with him?" I hear Max ask when he gets to where we were.

"He's shocked that Carlos is going to be a father" Charles says nonchalantly and I try not to laugh.

"Carlos what?" Max asks looking at me with pure shock on his face.

"Yeah, I had a one-night stand, she got pregnant and we are going ahead with it. I'm pretty happy with it" I say and he nods speechless, it's hard to do that to Max.

"I still can't believe that happened" Lando says a few seconds later.

"Your services as uncles and babysitters will be much needed" I say and start walking to where the other guys were.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind" Max says shrugging.

"Me neither, it will be a pretty cute kid. His mom is prettier than Carlos" Charles says and I decide to kindly ignore him.

"I would babysit him, no doubt" Lando says and I think his brain is still frozen because he is taking a lot of time answering.

The press conference was pretty chill and I headed to the garage with Charles while talking about it.

"Isn't that Maya with a Ferrari hat and jacket?" Charles asks shrinking his eyes to see it better and I do the same.

"It is her, red looks good on her. I like it" I say and see the smirk on his face.

"I can see how you did a baby in one night, physical attraction is definitely there" He says and we get closer.

I took the pics with Maya and thank the girls for taking such good pictures. We then started to head to the car.

"You are glowing on the pics, pass me your routine" I say and her smile grows wider.

"I must be looking like shit because you are all trying to make me feel pretty and are always complimenting me" She says and I shake my head.

"You look gorgeous mami. Who else said it tho?" I ask and see Mariana trying not to laugh while Camila talked to her.

"Your cousin and the girls" She says and I nod.

"Well, if any guy compliments you too much send them to me okay?" I ask and she is confused.

"Why would I do that?" She asks and I shrug.

"Because I will put the person in their place, I will take care of it" I say and she laughs.

"What if I like the man complimenting me? Are you saying I can't have sex until the baby is born?" She asks crossing her arms and we stop walking to the car.

"You can, I would like it if you didn't meet strangers because they can be dangerous but if you need it you can go ahead" I say nervous she would take me wrong, I'm not controlling and she is single and free to fuck whoever she wants.

"I was just kidding, I never even had a one-night stand before you. Don't worry" She says laughing at my state.

"That's shocking to know. I could say the same, you were the only person I was with after ending it with Isabel" I say and she shrugs.

"It's a mix of being unlucky and lucky. Lucky we are having a kid but also unlucky we made it on the only night we decided to have a one-night stand" She says and we let out a laugh.

"Come on lovebirds. Let's see something in this city before dinner time comes" Camila says leaning on the car.

"Let's go girls" I say finally getting to the car. I wait for Maya with the passenger's door open, she gets in and I go into the driver's seat.

We had close to 4 hours walking through the most known things in the city, we found a close restaurant with a gorgeous view and it was fun. We went to the hotel to rest for the next day. I give Maya a kiss on the forehead and a slight belly rub before heading off and entering my room.