The Goblin Arrives

(HARRY'S POV)

I was in Paris's room on her bed. I was looking at a photo of her when she was a newborn. I was four and so excited to have someone to love. With my father so busy with work I always felt like I raised her not my father's assistant's,not him, me and only me. I raised her and she should want to be with me and not with Peter. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard something drop. I looked up and saw that it was Paris's book of secrets. Now I know I should have put it back, but my mind was in a different place at the moment. As I scrolled through the book one caption caught my attention. It was called "finding out Spiderman."

It has been a while since I ran away from Harry. I am in Peters home. He wasn't home when I woke up from my nap so I assumed he was out taking pictures. I was rummaging through his closet because I was bored when I found something, SPIDERMAN'S SUIT. I was so shocked I stumbled backwards. Peter couldn't be Spiderman he just couldn't be. I quickly put the suit back in its case and put everything back where it was originally. And I left Peters room hoping he never will know that I found out his secret.

-Paris Osborn

I closed the book and sighed deeply. Paris knew who Spiderman was and didn't tell me. Maybe she was afraid of me hurting her. I wouldn't have hurt her. I only would have had a small talk with her. Peter is Spiderman wow. That explains why spiderman knew where I lived. Well now that I know what I need to know about the bug now I can work on the next part of my plan.

(PARIS'S POV)

I was on my way to Peters home. It was pouring rain so I was glad that I brought my umbrella. When I got to Peters apartment door I knocked. A lady opened the door. "May I help you?" "Is Peter home." "May I ask your name?" "My name is Paris..... Paris Osborn." "Oh my, Peter a girl named Paris is here." "Coming." Peter came down the steps and saw Paris. "What are you doing here Paris?" "Harry had one of his angry fits and I didn't want to see the aftermath." "Oh Paris. Come inside before you get sick." After I walked inside Peter's aunt took my coat. "Thank you." "Your welcome. Would you like anything to drink." "Do you have any hot tea." His aunt chuckled. "I'm sure I can make some real quick if you'd like." "Thank you."

Peter and I then walked to his room. When we got to his room I set my bag down and sat down on his bed. I pulled my dress sleeve up and started rubbing my arm. "Paris what happened?" I was confused until I looked down at my arm.

 "Paris what happened?" I was confused until I looked down at my arm

I looked at my arm and then Peter and then I started crying.

(PETER'S POV)

As Paris was crying in my arms all I could think was(what the heck.). What is wrong with Harry he is supposed to protect and love her not hurt her. When I saw that bruise I thought I was going to pass out from shock. After Paris stopped crying she hugged and then started speaking. "I tried Peter I really did. I tried to leave without him getting upset. But he did and I didn't expect him to grab my arm like that." "I wouldn't expect that either Paris." "I'm so sorry for coming like this but I didn't know where else to go." I just hugged her. "It's okay Paris you can stay here as long as you want. I have a feeling that Aunt Mary will grow attached to you." "Really?" "Yes really." I then noticed her stand up and sniff the air. "What are you doing Paris?" "I smell lemon and tea." "Oh that's probably Aunt Mary finishing the tea come on let's go get some." Paris grabbed his hand and gladly walked down the stairs both unaware that a now very angry Harry Osborn no Green Goblin.(angry would be a polite version of how Harry is feeling right now). "Oh you have it coming so bad Spiderman just you wait." Harry then flew off hoping to find a good place to hide for the time being.