Chapter 11 - I Never Told You

AN - Sorry that it's been so long since I last updated! I started writing this and then I got a load of work to do and I had to do all of that and then my writing got deleted and I had to start it again and basically everything went wrong. And omfg went to the O2 on Saturday for the tour and I died. Best. Night. Of. My. Entire. Life. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will really try to update sooner than I did this time!

I rushed down the stairs not bothering to go back to my own room for my phone or anything else. I grabbed my coat and keys as I left the house and got into my car to start driving to Rebecca’s. I can’t believe all of this had happened yet there was Niall thinking she wanted to hurt him. I sat impatiently in the car as I came across a traffic jam. Trust this to happen right when I needed to get somewhere desperately. Finally when I arrived at Rebecca’s, I turned the car off and got out all in one swift movement. I then basically ran to the door and knocked on it loudly to make sure Rebecca would hear. A few moments later the door opened and Rebecca looked a bit shocked seeing me on the other side of her door.

“Harry what are you doing here?” She asked me and moved out the way so I could get in.

“I spoke to Niall,” I said whilst walking in and shutting the door behind me and she gave me a look to make me continue. “He saw someone dropping the girls home after he dropped you home” I told her. She stood there in obvious shock and I finished what I was saying. “He thinks you moved on really quickly after you and him and that you planned yesterday to hurt him like he hurt you” I said and she just stared at me.

“UNCLE HARRY!” I heard someone shout and looked behind Rebecca’s body to see Lillie running towards me and wrapping her arms around my legs. I knelt down to give her and hug as I realised Rebecca was literally frozen in shock at what I had told her.

Rebecca’s P.O.V

Niall had seen his own kids and thought they were someone else’s. He had been ignoring me because he thinks I meant to hurt him. He thought I didn’t love him anymore. That was a lot to get my head around at one time. I ended up being brought out my thoughts by a light tapping on my leg and looked down to see Lillie looking at me confused

"Mummy are you okay?" She asked sweetly and I smiled at her and nodded and she smiled before running back to play with Annabelle. Harry stood back up and smiled supportively at me.

"You really do need to talk to him,” Harry told me and I took a deep breath knowing he was right. "I can tell him to come over if you want?" He said and I nodded. 

Harry hugged me tightly before leaving and telling me to promise to talk to Niall and I promised. 

I then went to get the girls ready for bed and then collapsed onto the couch and got my phone to ring Niall again.

Niall's P.O.V

I laid there looking up at the ceiling. What now? Suddenly I heard my phone begin to ring and I decided to go and see it thinking about what Harry said earlier about me being wrong with what I though. I saw Rebecca’s name flash across the screen and it took me a moment to give myself the courage to answer it.

“What” I said bluntly as I pressed the accept call button. I could hear her sigh on the other end of the phone and I knew I shouldn’t have been so harsh.

“Niall I need to talk to you,” She said and I could hear the desperation in her voice that told me it was urgent but I was still mad at the fact of what happened yesterday.

“Well we are talking,” I said not showing any emotion in my voice not wanting to let her know how much she hurt me.

“Can you come over to mine… please?” She said with a begging tone that managed to break my heart. I nodded even though she couldn’t see.