Chapter 30

Chapter 30 [One more]

    Yun Luxing said, "I also want to give you the best." It's

    hard to describe how Qi Fengmian felt when he heard this sentence. His heart became very soft, and the eyes looking at Yun Luxing were affectionate. He thought that with just one sentence, he would be willing to die for her and go through fire and water for her.

    —' She came to her, and he gave her all he had. '

    Qi Fengmian looked at Yunluxing and didn't speak for a long time. After a while, he rested his head on Yun Luxing's shoulder and said softly, "No need." Anything he gave to Yun Luxing was voluntary and did not require the other party to return it.

    Yun Luxing laughed, with a sweet and soft smile: "If you like someone, you just want to be nice to him. I like you, and of course I want to pay for you." Qi Fengmian looked at the sweet Yun Luxing, heartbroken. It suddenly became soft. He hooked his lips lightly, and his smile was reserved and touching.

    Yun Luxing did not miss the slight change in Qi Fengmian's expression, and immediately asked in surprise, "Aren't you angry, Qi Fengmian?"

    Qi Fengmian nodded, and said abruptly, "I wasn't angry with you at all."

    Yun Lu Xing felt that Qi Fengmian was lying to coax himself, and did not take this sentence to heart. But what Qi Fengmian said was true. At first, he was angry that Yun Luxing didn't care about his own life and ran out to take risks at will, but later he was more angry with himself.

    He shut himself in his room, depressed by the weakness he couldn't make up for.

    Yun Luxing is always like this and can easily affect his mood. Her simple words, a sweet smile, and an action can easily change all his thoughts.

    Because she is the one I love deeply.

    Qi Fengmian looked at Yun Luxing with deep eyes, Yun Luxing thought he was still a little angry, so he took the initiative to hug him. She buried her head in Qi Fengmian's arms and whispered: "Qi Fengmian, don't be angry. You have been angry for a long time today. Our life is so short, every day in our life has an accident, every second of our love. are extremely precious.”

    The world is so big, it is not easy to meet people who are similar to me. Qi Fengmian and Yunluxing are two lonely islands. After meeting, they achieved each other's luck.     A person will meet many, many people in his life. The communication between people is shallow or deep. Some people are just a passing encounter, and some people have blood ties that are constantly cut off. But in Yun Luxing's eyes, those people are irrelevant, only Qi Fengmian, only Qi Fengmian is the most unique one.     Yun Luxing's voice was a little low, as if she was talking to herself: "We should spend every day happily. I hope you are happy."     She whispered in her heart that even if she was unhappy, she also hoped Qi Fengmian would be happy.     Although Yun Luxing lives in a mental hospital all the year round, her life seems calm, boring and simple, but she has a lot of things she likes. She has Lao Wu and Zhang genius. In autumn, she likes to choose a tree in the hospital garden and sit for a whole day just to observe the pattern of a certain leaf. At night, she occasionally steps on a small stool and stands by the window, depicting the moon hanging in the dark night, imagining that she is a kind star or a gentle moonlight.     Yunluxing is a full, busy and happy neurosis.     There are many different colors in her life, so no matter what she encounters, she has expectations for life and walks on the road of life.     But Qi Fengmian was the exact opposite of her. Qi Fengmian's heart is like the Gobi and the desert, barren and desolate.     Qi Fengmian has no friends to share joy and sorrow with, and has no hobbies. It is not right to say that, because Qi Fengmian has Yunluxing.     Yun Luxing is his best friend, his lover, and his hobby.     But his life is only Yunluxing. Except for Yunluxing, he has nothing.     His heart is locked and indifferent to everything but Yunluxing. He wears a mask to everyone, and only in front of Yun Luxing will he reveal a bit of his true temperament.