Jaden Walton 🤍

⚠️SA well not really but some ppl can be triggered even just a slight touch so I will still put it up⚠️

(Y/n POV)

I woke up in a non-familia place, it was not the Walton's house, nor mine, not Jas or Loren's, no one's that I know. It looked nice but I was panicking, where am I? I got out the bed and saw a bathroom, I went inside and looked at my self in the mirror, I looked perfectly fine, I felt something in my pocket, my phone. I looked at my location and this is not the Waltons. I thought of the first thing that came to mind, I stayed calm and texted Jaden my location and told him I didn't know where I was or how it happened, he isn't replying, shit.

After waiting I think 20 minutes, Jaden still didn't respond, fuck it. I went out the bathroom and saw the exit door of the bedroom, I looked around the room and there was no windows so I walked up to the door and opened it. I walked out and it took me to a hallway, where am I meant to go? I heard talking so I followed the direction of the voices and walked into what looked like the living room, there I see 2 older guys, they look around 20. What the fuck is going on? I started to walk back slowly so they wouldn't hear or see me.
"Oh shit, princess is awake" I then felt someone grab me by the waist from behind, I looked back to see a tall guy, he looked strong enough to throw me across the room.
"Uh.. who are you?" Was the first question that came to mind
"The guy who your gonna have fun with"

End of tw

(Jadens POV)

"Jaden! Your phone has been buzzing off for this whole car ride! Answer it, it's getting annoying!" Jayla says as she's driving me to school.
"If it's y/n I don't want to know about it" this morning I woke and went into y/ns room, all there was was a note saying
'I went to one of my friends house before school then I'll walk, don't text me xx' so I was pissed at her.
"Jaden, what if it's not y/n." I rolled my eyes and
picked up my phone to see y/n sent me her location?I unlocked my phone to see missed called from her and on the messages, 6 texts.

" I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone to see y/n sent me her location?I unlocked my phone to see missed called from her and on the messages, 6 texts

Jaden!

Y/n started sharing location

I don't know where I am
And I'm freaking out right
Now. Come to the address
Please I'm about to fucking
Have a panic attack Jaden!
Sent at 7:19am
JADEN! Fuck sake answer!
sent at 7:21
JADEN!
Sent at 7:23
JADEN FUCKING ANSWER
Sent at 7:26
JADEN IVE CALLED YOU
7 TIMES NOW WHERE ARE U
Sent at 7:34
Fuck sake Jaden I'm leaving
The room I'm in if I get killed
It's your fault
Sent at 7:37

 Come to the addressPlease I'm about to fuckingHave a panic attack Jaden!Sent at 7:19amJADEN! Fuck sake answer!sent at 7:21JADEN!Sent at 7:23JADEN FUCKING ANSWERSent at 7:26JADEN IVE CALLED YOU7 TIMES NOW WHERE ARE USent at 7:34Fuck sake Jaden I'm...