Griada information/bio pls help me

On the other side of Remnant, separated by thousands of kilometers of ocean, and vast stretches of mountains and storms, deterring any aerial, naval, or ground transport, lies the continent of Griada, along with the Tolanga Islands and the small island of Gruios. Due to the Grimm's inability to effectively cross into the Griada Region, the continent is completely devoid of grimm, unlike the rest of remnant. However, likewise, Griada is devoid of Dust, causing them to rely on mechanical technology as opposed to nations like Atlas, who use dust. Because of the absence of the grimm, the nations of Griada were able to advance considerably without interference from the Grimm, this also caused design and structural philosophy of Griada to change. While the rest of remnant focuses on small units of huntsmen to kill the grimm, which are mainly land based, causing them to be lacking in air and naval power. Griada on the other hand boasts powerful airforces which can rival —and even surpass— the airforce of Atlas. The navies are also another powerful asset, providing efficient transportation across the continent, they are capable of taking out even a Leviathan class grimm with the use of hypersonic missiles.

United Alliance of Griada (UAG)

The United Alliance of Griada, or UAG for short, is the second continental union in the history of Griada, and the most successful. In 1975, two years after the end of the 3rd Griada War, the nations of Griada voted for a new continental union, forming the UAG. Unlike the previous union, the UAG acts as the supreme state over the Griada continent. Their military comprises of two main bodies; the Allied Griada Forces (AGF), which consist of each member nation's militaries, and the Allied Griada Peacekeeping Forces (AGPF), which consist of nations giving the alliance weaponry to be under the flag of the UAG. Each member nation is required to donate and produce a specific amount money and military forces that would go to the AGPF, with each amount varying upon the power of each nation. However, there is also another military body that was created after the encounter with the rest of Remnant; the Allied Griada Expeditionary/Foreign Protection Forces (AGE/FPF), which consists about the same as the AGPF, however, their goal is to explore the unknown world and assist the other nations in their fight against the grimm.

The Griada Wars.

Hundreds of years ago, while Griada was still in its medieval age, a war spun out of control as the Holy Empire of Yormak fought against the West Alliance. What followed was a bloody war that spanned the entire continent of Griada, raging on for fifteen whole years, amounting to over four million deaths. After the Great War, the nations of Griada formed a mega alliance of nations called the Coalition of Griada. The COG would go on to help advance Griada significantly, allowing them to reach technological innovations in only the span of 150 years.

However, soon, another great war would occur. In 1878, another war, this time called The Second Griada War, occurred. The Divine Kingdom of Urshatol, along with the Federation of Germanu and Dynasty of Xiaofei, formed the South-Eastern Griada Alliance (SEGA). They left the Griada Coalition and declared war against the Central Alliance of Griada Autonymous Nations (CAGAN) because an assassination of the Germanu Prime Minister, Rochfar Leidenhart. The war went on for five years, ending in 1893 when they found out that the assassination was actually committed by an underground crime syndicate. Putting their blood behind them, they joined forces to eradicate the syndicate.

In 1967, Griada experienced another great war. Being caused by the Democratic Republic of Yormak, a state that had left the Holy Empire of Yormak. After President Victor Gruhard took office, he launched a massive "cleansing" effort on the continent, vowing to cleanse the continent of the faunas. Using their advanced technology, they became just as powerful as the the CAGAN and even the COG. However, the newly established nation of fauna, known as the Free Republic of Intuis Korva (FRIK), along with the remaining powers of the CAGAN, and even the now defunct SEGA, formed the Free Alliance of Griada. They managed to beat the DRY after the York Naval Landings, which saw FAG forces traveling across the continent and performing a massive naval landing at the York Peninsula. After the Treaty of Madenburg in 1974, the DRY was turned into the People's Republic of Yormak (PRY), overseen by the HEY and the FRIK.

In 1975, in the aftermath of the 3rd Griada War, the powers of Griada voted for a new continental union organization; and so they formed the United Alliance of Griada (UAG).

(As you can see, I am very good at creating acronyms for nations and alliances like SEGA, DRY, PRY, HEY, FRIK, COG. I'm beautiful.)