"Ski you ok"

Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne

The same day

I called jah and he answered with his eye in the camera

"Aye dickhead did you get seven some food"

"Yeah he in the guest room watching peppa pig or some bs like that"

"Sounds about right hey I wanted to talk to you vro about my image"

"Oh what's up"

"So I was thinking we should put that joint project on hold only because I don't wanna be branded as the nigga who always be with X I wanna evolve myself and make albums solo without you or m.o"

"So what you giving up on me youn wanna work wit me no more?"

"Nah vro that's not what I was sayin- "

"That sounds exactly like what the fuck your saying but fuck it stokeley youn wanna work no more thats fine , you hate me now? That's fine too Ima be straight on my own. Don't come pick up seven send nique"

"Whatever vro just know I love you and it was never like that"

"Whatever"

He hung up and I threw my phone into the closest wall

Then I heard rushed footsteps and nana opened the door her face making me calm down a little.

"What's wrong with you"

"X being a bitch I was trying to explain how I wanted to go solo and that we should pause the joint album he went on about me saying I hate him  and his success nana and I would never say that because we grew from the slums we brothas whatever success we get its each others success I can't believe he would think I hate his ass"

"Just give him some time ski y'all a be back cool tomorrow y'all bipolar fr "

"Yeah you probably right can I see your fall collection ideas? "

"Yeah I'll bring the iPad brb my love"

She came running back in here and showed me the stuff

"You like it?" She said while smiling

"Yes ma it's good when are you putting it on the site?"

"Idk I wanna have some models ready and shit so customers can see how it looks on different body shapes but I definitely wanna get it out by the middle of fall"

"You should model"

"Nope I don't know how and I don't wanna fuck up anything"

"It's just taking pictures you take pictures damn near everyday"

"But I need to have a models view on it and a judges view I want every thing to look professional"

"I get it"

I can't believe jah we grew up together and we helped each other why would he ever feel like I just wanna ditch him

"Hey earth to stokeley"

I looked down at her to see her eyes looking very concerning

"You ok bubba?"

"Mhm"

I picked her up and she swung her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and she started giggling

"Put me downnnn ski"

"Nope come on lets go eat or something"

"He's not even don- omgggg"

She started screaming as I licked and sucked on her neck