007

The three or you stood there awkwardly, the party not being what you expected it to be.

"Know, what? I think we should just go back home."

"Mhm."

"Argreed."

Just as the three of you were about to turn the other way a voice called out to both the males.

"Bakubitch? Midoriya?" The two faced the voice and saw it was none other than their former red and white haired classmate, and on his hip was a toddler with white hair and turquoise eyes.

"Todoroki?! It's been so long!" Izuku switched his mood.

"Obviously not long enough." Katsuki spoke, not even caring about what he was just called.

"Yeah, I almost didn't recognize you two. How have you been?"

"We've been great-"

"Until now-"

"-How about yourself?"

Yeah. This was boring. No longer wanting to listen to their lame conversation you walked off hopefully going to find somewhere to sit.

You thought there would be at least be something fun going on, but no.

Finding a seat, you sat down, immediately taking your phone out to find something to do. 'And I skipped out on my show for this? Tch, what a pain.' You thought while crossing your legs.

For a high school reunion, there sure was more people (some being children) than expected- especially since it was just supposed to be a class.

"-So I've heard you've got married Bakuhoe. Surprising for someone like you. Never thought someone could ever train the beast." Izuku laughed a little as Bakugou glared.

"How the hell did you even- tch. Of fucking course. Shitty hair told you, didn't he?"

"Told the whole class actually."

"Fucking nosy."

"I see you're married too Midoriya. Honestly I applaud the person who's committed to you. I don't understand how they can deal with a crybaby."

An irk mark appeared on Izuku's forhead but he smiled. "I don't even cry like that anymore."

"Sure.." Katsuki snickered. "But anyways, congratulations I guess."

Just then, the doors of the mansion burst open, hitting the poor butler in the face, but also revealing Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shinsou, Sero and his wife. In each of their hands was a bottle of alcoholic drinks or two.

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED HOES!" The pink skinned female shouted, raising her both her hands that held two bottles of liquor.

"ASHIDO! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!" Iida, who was on the other side of the large room yelled doing his chopping motions.

"FUCK THEM DAMN KIDS! YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE IN FOR WHEN YOU PLANNED THIS!"

"Yoo Bakugou, is that you?! I didn't expect you of all people to be here!" Sero suddenly spoke after spotting the familiar spiky blonde hair.

'I should've dyed my hair black.' Katsuki thought while rolling his eyes. 'If I ignore them they'll go away-' but his thoughts were cut off by Denki slapping his back.

"What's up Kacchan!" The blonde growled, making the other put his hands up in defense. "Haha- still don't like people touching you- got it." As if Denki was just now seeing the height of the three he stepped between he looked up to meet their faces. "Damn y'all are tall as hell, what the hell have you been eating?!"