25

The happy couple entered the club where the celebration is being held, being one of the last ones to arrive. Daniella's body was sore and could barely walk properly but she was doing a good job acting natural and also Max holding her dangerously close to him gave her support. But her face turned red under the color lights as people started noticing the marks on her neck and trailing down her dress. She tried to cover it up with makeup but it didn't quite work and also Max insisted that she doesn't cover it up.

"Looks like you two had your own little party before coming here," Lando teased the couple. He was already drunk and any filter in his brain was long gone.

"We did," Max looked at Daniella and smirked before pulling her in for a kiss.

Daniella couldn't help but blush. She knows Max is on a mission to show everyone that she is off limits, and truth to be told she is drawn to this side of him.

"I thought you two were not going to show up," Daniel joined, equally drunk as his teammate. "Ooh I see why you two were late," His eyes fell on Daniella.

***

The couple sat in the VIP section with their fellow drivers and friends. The music was blasting and their glasses were filled with drinks.

Max's hand was resting on Daniella's thigh as they talked with their friends, his thumb rubbing her skin gently.

"I need to use the washroom," Daniella said to Max. "I will be right back."

"Okay," Max gave a small smile and kissed her. "Come back soon," He whispered into her ears.

Daniella gave a nod and then kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving.

Max locked away from his girlfriend and his eyes fell on the Williams driver. His jaw clenched and eyes immediately threw glares as George followed Daniella.

"Excuse me," Max got up and left the VIP section.

***

Daniella retouched her lipstick and fixed her hair a bit before exiting the washroom. She pulled out her phone as she was getting constant calls and texts from Daniel, asking her where she was and that Max and George were fighting.

Immediately Daniella turned pale as she called back Daniel and is also frantically going around searching for her boyfriend.

"Where is he?" She asked as soon as the McLaren driver answered the call.

***

Daniella headed out of the club and almost wanted to yell once she spotted the other drivers. Max looked angry and furious and both Lando and Pierre were trying to hold him back. And George was being held back by Lewis while Daniel was trying to diffuse the situation.

"What the hell is going on?" She ran to them.

"Your boyfriend is crazy," George spat, glaring at the Red Bull driver.

"You kissed Daniella," Max yelled in anger.

After only standing between them Daniella can see the bruise forming on the side of George's face, and her eyes immediately went wide.

"Tell me you didn't hit him," She looked at Max, her eyes begging for him to say no.

"He kissed you and then he was stalking you," Max said through his gritted teeth, giving his reason and the reply to Daniella's question. His eyes slightly softened when he looked at her.

"I needed to talk to her," George argued, almost getting out of Lewis' grasp.

"Wait, George kissed Dani?" Pierre cut in, sounding confused.