|𝟮|~Fly ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Toothless and (D/N) soar across the vast ocean, side-by-side. The water parts slightly due to their intense speed.

(D/N) lowers his foot into the water, rumbling a laugh at the cool sensation against his paw, he flexes his claw, his metal prosthetic clinking against the water.

Hiccup smiles under his face mask, glancing over at (Y/N) from the corner of his eye with a chuckle as she leans down, splashing water at him.

Her hair flies into her eyes, a large grin on her face as she breaths deep, enjoying the feeling.

Toothless roars over at (D/N), who nods as he flies upwards before diving down, spinning around one of the water dragons as (Y/N) and Hiccup flatten themselves to not get smacked by the wing.

Hiccup quickly sits up on Toothless, hooking his prosthetic foot into place and switching the gears as Toothless spirals, flying under one of the water dragon's wings as he laughs and cheers.

The two dragons fly up, Toothless happily roaring while (D/N) simply smiles a toothy grin.

Let the wind carry us to the clouds, hurry up, all right!

Toothless leads (D/N) through the clouds,
(D/N) slightly above him as they dive through the clouds.

We can travel so far, as our eyes can see!

(Y/N) reaches down and pets (D/N)'s neck, her gaze lingering on her prosthetic thumb and ring finger. The Howl rumbles softly, (Y/N) softly chuckling as she straightens up.

She takes in a deep breath and raises her arms, pulling them up and straightening them.

She closes her eyes, parting her lips slightly as she sucks in a breath before releasing a loud yell, her voice echoing out into the clouds.

Hiccup looks to her, his eyes squinting as he smiles at his girlfriend. Toothless' and (D/N)'s ears flicker at the sound, both dragons roaring and copying the girl.

(Y/N)'s voice slowly fades away as she lowers her arms, breathing in deep before opening her eyes.

She turns to Hiccup and smiles at him, the boy reciprocating the action before they face forward.