𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒 .ೃ࿐ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

❝ 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲...𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬...𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝? ❞

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞... ❞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Once upon a time...

In a faraway land--

Thunder crashed across the purple night sky, filled to the brim with bright white stars.

"I am Raven Queen," said a pale girl with various shades of purple in her tied-back hair and dark dressing gown, "daughter of the evil queen."

"And I pledge..." She glanced around nervously. Her eyes met with a fair-skinned girl who stood behind her, urging her to finish.

"Come on, do it." The fair lady urged.

Raven looked back at the storybook before her, "I--" she sighed deeply.

All eyes were on Raven as she faced the most essential choice--

A record scratch froze the scene in place.

Really? You're gonna start there?

At Legacy Day?

You know there's only really room for one narrator here.

Start at the beginning, where the whole Rebel and Royal drama began!

Oh fine.

Gather 'round, friends, and let us tell you a story,

The story of Ever After High.

A high school for the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairy-tale characters who ever lived.

But this year was like no other for the students of Ever After High, and this tale is about a very peculiar student.

One who catches the attention of many, whether it be a Royal or a Rebel, all eyes would always be on this one individual.

[Name]'s Tale, The Story of a Rebel.

It was the year of Legacy Day-- a momentous event where the students pledge to all the magical world to follow the same paths as their fairy-tale parents.

Which they better do, or else.

I'm sorry. Who's telling this story? If you don't--