Chapter III

With Azur Lane
(Just 0200 hours after Kaiser left Sweden docks)

"You did it again!!! Enterprise! How many times must you kill another Commander!" A blonde woman said.

"As many times I need so they can consider sending a better more competent commanders (boy she won't know what Kaiser will do to her.[it won't be good]), he clearly was planning on getting one of us." A woman with a sliver-whiteish hair said.

"Enterprise ple-" the blonde was cut off

"You don't understand Wales... what they did to Hornet and Yorktown... was horrible and unforgivable..."  Enterprise said before walking off.

"Oh how far we fallen...ever since the death of Commander Erickson Fellern, (who Franz von Hipper will out due him...), we have been receiving nothing but, incompetent, Perverted, and corrupted commanders. They did things to us... we had no choice, but to kill them, and for years... High Admiral Jasmine Yamamoto (great Granddaughter of Isoroku Yamamoto)
has been fighting the United Union Nations (UUN) government to except female commanders with some success (with only Eagle Union, and The Royal Navy excepting female commanders) and none with the others. But with little progress... really soon, we may just might turn on humanity...

And let them die."

(With Kaiser)

As Kaiser watch the Eagle Union, and the others ships, he walked to the back of his ship, as Jeanne d'Arc carefully watched him with interested, as he attached two separate flags on two flag lines, as he pulled with his might pulled the two separate flags up to full glory.

Jeanne d'Arc looked surprised but didn't know about Kaiser's history as he was a complete mystery to her

(A/n: A Possible relationship between Jeanne d'Arc and Kaiser?)

As they sailed to Azur lane completely unaware that some may try and "kill" Kaiser and some may fall for him... who knows. But he'll put them into shape that's for sure.

TBC