II

*NOT EDITED*

*NOT EDITED*

Fatima watched Von talk to the head of the Bleu Magazine across the room. Von was being asked questions for a mini interview in the magazine and was doing well so far. He was asked questions like "What was your childhood like" and "What makes you work so hard" Fatima was intrigued by the conversation, sadly she couldn't hear much.

She wanted to learn more about Von. The more she thought about it, she realized she knew little to nothing about her client and it made her wonder.

Her eyes drifted to the pieces they had hung up for him to wear and the little details like jewelry they had laid out for him.

"Hello Ms.Jaleh, I'm Stacy, and I'm the head of the style department here at Bleu Magazine. I have a few outfits that I'd like Mr.Dayvon to see and get his opinions on it. Because he's busy right now and we're a bit crunched on time, I decided to come to the next best thing, his manager. Would you mind following me this way?" A tall, slim, white lady said coming to Fatima.

Slightly gawking at the supermodel-looking woman's appearance, she nodded her head yes before clearing her throat. "Yes of course. Lead the way" she smiled standing from her chair.

Stacy grabbed the rack of hanging clothes, dragging it along as she led them to a dressing room. Fatima sat back and watched as the lady put the pieces together, thinking about how well she could try and guess what he would like.

A phone call came through, snapping both ladies out of their thoughts. Fatima looked at the caller ID, seeing it was an unknown caller. She sighed hard squeezing her eyes shut.

"Hello?" She gritted.

"Wassup lil mama" a familiar voice chuckled and Fatima grimaced feeling an immediate annoyance take over her. "Track," she said blandly, rolling her eyes.

"You recognize my voice huh, pretty girl?" He said laughing obnoxiously as if he said the funniest thing in the world. "Why are you calling my phone," she asked in the same dry tone.