Up Next...

Cooper, Calla, and Vincent have earned a bit of rest, so for now (*wink*) it's time for me to move on and embark on the next great adventure.

So. What's next?

For those of you who've been patiently waiting for an update on The Bucket List—YOUR TIME HAS COME! Before starting any new projects, this will be my priority.

If you haven't checked it out yet, The Bucket List is a romantic comedy with just a dash of mystery, following the shenanigans of Amara Rossi and Nicholai Ivanov, heir to Ivanov Industries. If you're wondering why Ivanov Industries sounds familiar, you may want to reread Chapter 31 (*aggressive winking*).

Beyond that, as Natasha Beddingfield once said, the rest is still unwritten. Literally.

That said, I love my readers and I want to write what you love to read. What do you want to see next, dear reader? 

I'm currently torn between multiple exciting projects, each of which have been planned and plotted to an extent, some more than others, but trying to settle my overactive imagination long enough to actually commit to something is driving me mad. 

In other words, your feedback could help determine my next major project!

"Well now," you ask, rubbing your hands together with smug delight, "what are our options?"

CAST YOUR VOTES BELOW!

Yes, before you ask, we're doing this thing bachelor-style because it's fun and why not?

# # #

BACHELOR #1

A standalone horror / mystery piece, set in the same world as the Psychopath trilogy. Shutter Island meets The Fault In Our Stars meets We Were Liars. Twisty, heartfelt, and horrifying.

The blurb: Lora Lahmer did not murder Oliver West. She murdered a monster.

Since the events of that terrible night in Montgomery (we must not talk about that terrible night in Montgomery), Lora has not uttered a single word. St. Clementine's Clinic for Mental Ailments is the only psychiatric center in the world that might be able to fix her. If she can even be fixed.

# # #

BACHELOR #2

A high fantasy duology with a dash of romance and heaps of political intrigue. Six of Crows meets Pirates of the Caribbean meets Hunger Games. Think heists on the high seas, swashbuckling pirates, vengeful gods, and the race of a lifetime as cutthroat contestants fight to secure a spot on the throne.

The blurb: Nine gods. Nine tasks. One crown.

A set of nine tasks stands between Andromeda and the throne. But is power worth the price of her life? Let the games begin.

# # #

BACHELOR #3

A contemporary fantasy. Supernatural meets Dante's Inferno. What comes after death? Set in the same world as Psychopath, but with a supernatural twist.

The blurb: Lilith hated her life. For her, death came as a relief—until it became a total, pain-in-the-ass nightmare.

As someone who grew up as an atheist, Lily is blown away to discover there's an afterlife. And it's nothing at all like she imagined it would be (if she'd ever imagined it at all). For one, she's not alone. There are others just like her: men and women whose violent deaths thrust them into this strange half-life. Reapers.

Rather than take the high road—shouldering the responsibility of ferrying souls into the afterlife—Lily plans to use this second chance of hers as a tool for revenge. If she can learn to lift the Veil, she'll be able to walk the mortal world once more...and dole out a little justice for her death on her own terms.

But first, she'll have to train. Lifting the Veil is no easy task. And unfortunately for Lily, her instructor—the Lord of Death himself—is a stickler for the rules. As the immortal deity responsible for the delicate balance of life and death, he definitely doesn't approve of her plan for vengeance.

Time for Plan B: seduce the Lord of the Underworld, garner unlimited power—and get even.

# # # 

COMMENT WHAT STORY YOU WANT TO SEE IN 2023.

See you on the other side.

xoxo