The Tooth of Wojira (Season 15 Finale PART 1)

Jay was getting closer and closer to the large serpent called Wojira as we heard a growl.

"AAAH! Guys?! I see something! I see something!" Yelled Jay.

"Can you describe it?!" Asked Nya raising her voice.

"Can you define something?" Questioned Zane.

"Does it have teeth?!" Chimed in Cole.

"Is it larger than the Devourer?!" I added,

Cole and Lloyd gave me a look, "What? I wanted to see a size comparison for my new Ninja log! Since we're probably not gonna be Ninja for the rest of our lives, but still be Elemental Masters, I've started writing ever since I've boarded the Bounty, it's about on all of our adventures! Cool right? JJ!!?!?!! HOW BIG IS THE SERPENT?!"

"Oh! So that's why you interviewed us sometimes after our end of the adventure. Hm. Makes sense." Nodded Lloyd understanding me.

"Thank you brother!" I smiled.

"These ropes are tough but I think I can burn through them!" Grunted Kai as he burned his restraints.

"Keep quiet! They'll hear!" Warner Nya to her brother who face planted the ground once the top ropes had been burned off as he went to burn the ones typing his feet.

He successfully freed himself as he quietly but quickly went to help us as well.

The chief of the Islanders was giving another speech to his people as he soon turned around to only be in shock to see us freed.

"Stop them!" He yelled.

"Ninja, go!" We all yelled before doing Spinjitzu to take down the Islanders.

I put my face mask on as we made our way towards the end of the bridge where the chief was standing while taking down some of the guards.

The chief tried to stop us but I only resorted to using my powers and moved him away as we ran towards to where Jay is.

Nya with my support jumped in the air and made a huge wave 'washing' away the last of the Islanders.

"Zane! A little ice?" Asked Lloyd as Zane made an ice path on the ocean to head to Jay.

"Aah! Help!" Yelled Jay again as we made it next to him.

"Jay!" Exclaimed Jay's fiancée in worry.

"Oh. Thank goodness! It's so good to see you, guys!" He smiled.

"Don't worry! We'll get closer to you!" I shouted as I went over with my ability to fly towards him but we saw Wojira near as a large fire blast was directed on us but it missed and almost cooked me alive if I didn't land on Jay's raft.

"Phew! I thought I was going to be actual TOAST!" I yelled in relief.

"I see something! Over there!" Yelled Nya as she turned to threw a water orb towards the tail of the large serpent but it did nothing making her shrug at the team.

"What is it?" Asked Kai towards us.

"I don't know but it's big! Get me outta here before it comes back!!" Yelled Jay as I tried to get the restraints off but for some reason these ropes are tighter than any rope I've seen in my life.

I then saw my brother use the ice Zane created to get to us and soon helped me try to get rid of the restraints.

"Hurry!" Urged Jay.

"Just stay still!" Retorted Lloyd.

We heard another growl making me look up to see Wojira who was about to send in another fire blast.