8 real life.

"Charles, you have to get up." Pierre says as he walks into the bedroom of the Monegasque.

Who had been sulking and crying all weekend. Which had a couple of drivers worried. Lando had asked if he was okay. Carlos asked if he needed to bring some chicken soup. But Charles ignored them.

Pierre had stopped by everyday. He was worried about his friend who doesn't want to get out of bed and has been heart broken. Even Max had texted Charles to ask if he was okay, but Charles didn't want to talk to Max after he went out on a dinner date with Martin.

"Martin is not gay, Charles. Besides, Max only gives you heart eyes on your posts." Pierre says before pulling the covers off Charles.

"Stop. He doesn't like me." Charles says before getting up.

Pierre raises an eyebrow at the Monegasque, bare chested and only boxers on does Charles get up. Which has Pierre shake his head at. He wore those boxers yesterday too. So he didn't shower when Charles promised that to Pierre.

"Not if you insult him over text. For someone who's in love, you're darn stupid. He's giving you more then a hundred hints that he loves you but you don't see it." Pierre says while grabbing Charles by the shoulders.

"If he loves me, then why hasn't he asked me out?" Charles comments back.

Pierre rolls his eyes, a part of Pierre has to agree to the Monegasque but he never asked Max why he never asked Charles out apart from him obviously having a crush on Charles.

"Maybe he doesn't know if you like him back. Because you do get defensive." Pierre argues back with Charles.

"Fine." Charles says as he groans while knowing that Pierre is gonna push him under the cold shower from being an idiot.

Pierre pushes Charles under the cold shower with his boxers still on. He gives Charles stern look and a finger pointed at him. Before he tosses the shampoo at the Monegasque. It's not that Pierre hasn't seen Charles' junk but he just felt the need to do it this way.

"Ask him out. Now i will be leaving and i expect an insta post or a message from Max saying that you two are on a date. Good luck." Pierre says before heading out.

"Merde!" Charles curses as he turns his shower hot.