- CHAPTER 7 -

[ Italic - past (of dual times)
Normal - present (at the beach) ]

~ |  H E R | ~

(Past: 4 years ago)

Love was in the air,
Not only in the air,
But everywhere I see,
Let it be a couple, kids, family, animals, birds, even the weather was now so lovely.

Everything felt like it held a live,
Like it gave a reason to live, love.

Love sounds like cringe but only when you don't know how it feels, once you are in love, every cringe is a part of it.

I don't know If I sound dramatic but I just know that I was deeply, madly, crazily, immensely in love with the man who was standing in front of me, who decorated the whole room with rose petals and balloons, with dim lights highlighting his sparky eyes, with a small smile on his face, with a look full of nothing but love.

It was You.

" Did I forget something? Is there something special today? " I asked after I was done gawking the whole room in amusement.

" Isn't every moment special with my wife? " You asked with a smile. And moved towards the table and suddenly a soft music started playing.

" And a tiring and boring day should end by something blissful, like a dance with my wife? " You asked and sat down on your one knee forwarding me a hand.

" May I have a dance with you, my love? "

The grin wasn't leaving my face at all. And your words weren't helping much either. They were just increasing the scarlet colour of my cheeks.

" You may " I said and kept my hand in yours.

The grins were converted into smiles and we danced with the flow.

No moves were perfect, but it was more than perfect for me.

You looked directly into my eyes while I did the same.

The whole world vanished for me,
When our eyes met.

Let it be the first time or the last time, I had the same feeling in my heart everytime we looked into our eyes.

Maybe we don't see any emotions in orbs like said in novels,
But the feeling of being in love, the feeling of being loved, may have created it.

Not many words were exchanged between us, but the music, the atmosphere and our eyes spoke.

The music may have ended, but we didn't stop.
Like I said, at that moment it was nothing but just us.

It was all about us.
It is all about us.
And I hope it'll always about us.

(Past 2: 4 months ago)

Nothing seemed meaningful now a days.
Most of the time I would lie and stare at the ceiling, thinking how far have we reached.
Way more far then we expected to.