it's already broken

“If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” —Morris West

Humna p.o.v

It's been a couple of weeks since that incident , he didn't show his face and I was kinda glad about it .

I wasn't going to school so I had nothing to do most of the time only to drown in my misery so I decided that's enough and I got up and found my happiness again though it seems impossible right now but I never gave up did I ??

" Granny I am home " I called out Granny apparently after that night of my wedding day , she wasn't well so didn't came to work but now she is fine and apart from all the staff who is scared to death to communicate with me , she is the brave lady decided to not just bond but also gave a place in her heart as a granddaughter . I guess oldies just love me .

Haha just kidding … She is sweet .

" Didn't I tell you there are men to do this work? " she said as we carried the bag to the kitchen .

" But I was bored, " I said, leaning on the counter like a child .

Pretending to be annoyed she couldn't hide her lip twitching upward .

" If Humza knows this he will be angry " she warns .

I scoff " I am not scared of him " 

" Humza you came … so early " she looked astonished .

Humza…

I quickly dodged under the counter not wanting to see his face .

" Sure you are not, " she smirks, crossing arms .

I got played 

I stood up " you are evil " I gave an accusing look .

" Still best " she made two sounds while walking away .

My mouth hung open …. dude this woman is so cool of her age .

Grandpa would have definitely fallen for her .

I woke up gasping for breath…. Again it's a nightmare .

Rumaisa accused me of taking her place , Humza pushed me off the cliff and they lived happily ever after???

What the hell ….

Shaking my head I look at the time , it's time for fajr salah .

After praying I walked up to the balcony which was attached to my room and took in the fresh morning air.

It's must be five in the morning trees are covered with fog making it difficult for me to see around ….. but still it's beautiful a smile appear on my lips , rubbing my arm I was enjoying my morning when a tyre screeching made me jolt and I look down ri see Humza getting out of the car , I lean a little to see clearly through dogs , I saw a women leg coming out of the car then snaking her arm around his waist clinging like a leech . I couldn't see her waist but it was clear who she was to him.

His mistress. ...great just great … This is the day I need to see in my life .

I tilled my head observing his clumsiness in his walk …. Please don't tell me it's what I am thinking…

No 

No 

No 

BAM! 

he fell on the ground and some guard came immediately picking him or he continued to kiss the ground .

He . Is . Drunk .

Ahh… disgusting .

I always used to despise men who used to be drunk and now my husband is one of them .

What a great morning .

But wait a second, why am I not feeling anything ??

He brought a mistress …..

He is drunk….

He is evil….

And yet I don't care ….

Wow….

I miss Asad …

No no no he is a non mahram I cannot miss him .

But my heart still wants him .

What should I do ???

What if Humza and I decided to get out of this wedding ..

I mean he doesn't like me, I don't like him ..

But would he agree….

Even if I don't get my future with Asad, it will still be better without Humza .

" Okay " I motivated myself. " I will talk to Humza about the divorce " I said determinedly .

I went downstairs searching for Humza .

Didn't he come just now ???

" Granny " I called out when I caught her passing by .

" Yes dear…. You wake so early " she questions coming near .

" Yeah… ummm where is Humza? " I scratched my forehead .

" Sir ??? He …. Actually he…" she shutter then paused trying to think hard about some excuses and here the evil me tried to pretend innocent .

" He is busy somewhere " she breathed out as guilt washed over her face , she avoided my gaze at all costs .

The corner of my lip twitched upward " busy with what ?" I played more .

She smiled nervously, turning away pretending to wipe a pot which was clean by the way .

" Granny. ." I drag her name standing in the front .

" Are you hiding something ??" I raised my eyebrows and she sighed heavily .

" I don't want to break your heart sweetheart " she patted my cheek .

I smiled sadly " don't worry it's already broken "