141 💗

Shehnaaz sat in their bed with a cute pout on her face.
She was thinking about what she can do. How can she manofy her man ?

In bigg boss, she had to pacify him a lot because at that time, he was quite private as the camera was everywhere in the house.
And he had his own insecurities.
He had his thought process that they have an age gap and after bigg boss she can maybe find someone of her age.

In those circumstances, she pacified him , so it gave her confidence that she can pacify him now.
As now they are madly in love, well they were in love before they themselves realized. But now their love has more clarity. They love each other without any fear or insecurities now!

They both gained each other's trust and confidence and they know now , no matter what happens, they are going to protect the Bond they have!

Sana took a deep sigh and thought...

Sana: chal sana ready ho jaa! Aab teko Kuch bhi Karna Parega apne paati ko mana ne k liye!

Sana went outside to search for him but she got to know that he is not at home. He just left the house in anger!

She huffed and thought- offho ye Sidharthhh aur iska gussa!!!
Bigg boss k tasks itne difficult nahi the jitna isko manana difficult tha aur aaj bhi hai.

Kya karu aab mai?! Maar jau? Haye rabba ! Koi idea bhi nahi aa raha!

Sana sat on the sofa and started biting her nails. Shru sat beside her and said....

Shru: I am so sorry mami!
Mere waja se hi aap mamu ko call nahi kar paaye.
Maine aap se phone le liya tha na?

Sana: koi na darling! Teri koi galti nahi hai. Tere mama k hajar nakhre hote hai .
Har baar mere birthday se Pehle isko ladai hi kyun karni hoti hai meko toh samaj nahi aata.
Aab kaise manau usko ugh!

Shru: mami , take him on a romantic date!  I think that's the best idea!
Aap logo ko thoda quality time spend karne ka moka milega na , toh mamu ka mood set ho jaana hai Pakka.

Sana: idea toh accha hai but ye Ghar pe bhi toh nahi hai na isstime ?
Date pe kis ko le k jau? Apne aap ko?

Shru: aap mamu ko call kar k ghar aane bolo.

Sana: haan jaise ki mai call karungi aur woh aa jayega haina? Gusse mein tere mama kisi ka mu nahi lagta! Aur Kuch bhi bakwaas karta rehta hai. Uh!
Kuch aur sochna parega shru!
Kuch planning karni paregi.

Sana and shru looked at each other and then nodded. They need to plan something.

While the elders were looking at the girls, cluelessly.

Shru and sana thought for almost 30 minutes but nothing came to their mind.

Shru: shit Kuch Samaj hi nahi aa raha kya kare! Koi idea hi nahi aa raha!

Sana took a deep breath and looked at shru, then said with a very serious face ...

Sana: shru Sidharth ko call kar and usko woh hi Bolna hai jo mai teko baataungi theek hai?

Shru looked at sana and after seeing the seriousness of her face, she nodded quickly and called her mamu.
She called him for a few times but he wasn't picking up.

Sana huffed and took shru's phone and then texted him ...

Woh mami.....

And she sent the text, as she knew her husband well. She knew how protective he is for everyone he loves!
And how over protective he is for shehnaaz!

Shru looked at the text confusingly and said...

Shru: mami ye apne kya bheja?

Sana giggled ....