Chapter 39: Return to Beijing

A farce was finally settled at Hu Shuixing's house.

    After Hu Tiantian told the truth, the husband and wife of the Hu family were silent for a long time.

    They didn't feel bad for the two hundred dollars, but were shocked by Hu Tiantian's deviant idea.

    There is no woman in this age who does not marry.

    If it spreads out, how many people will laugh at their sweet family.

    "Tiantian, you have to think clearly, you are still young, and your parents won't force you to marry. When you get older, you might meet the person you like."

    Hu Shuixing held the big chimney, frowning, He thinks it's better not to talk about it now, who knows what will happen in the future.

    "Oh, Dad, I'll talk about this later."

    Hu Tiantian rolled her eyes, not wanting to discuss this matter too much.

    Hu Xiaohua was not happy anymore, "Just tell me what you think, you will graduate next year, do you know that your aunts and aunts are looking for someone else for you, and you will marry after you graduate. Now that I don’t want to get married, how can I reply to them.”

    Hu Tiantian is eighteen now, and can get married and have children in Nancheng, and even some children have two children.

    The reason why Hu Tiantian hasn't seen each other at this age is because they want Hu Tiantian to read more books so that they can rely on them in the future.

    I didn't expect to read and read that she didn't want to marry.

    Hu Tiantian approached Hu Xiaohua affectionately, "Mom, you are only my daughter, you have the heart to marry me out so early, as the saying goes, you are not afraid of me if the water spilled by the married daughter If you get married, I will leave you alone in the future."

    "You dare." Hu Xiaohua's chest was churning with anger, "I tell you Hu Tiantian, even if you get married, you are still my daughter, do you dare to recognize me? Unfilial, unfilial is to be drowned with spittle."

    "Yes yes yes."

    Hu Tiantian nodded hurriedly in agreement, and then changed the subject, "I'm not here to prevent the future, it would be great if I don't marry you and stay with you forever, right?"

    Hu Xiaohua glared at Hu Tiantian, "You Come on less, if you don’t marry, you will only receive more scorn in the future.”

    Hu Tiantian couldn’t make sense of her parents when she talked left and right, and gradually gave up, “Okay, okay, it’s alright if I don’t get married and recruit children. ."

    "Recruiting?"

    Hu Shuixing and Hu Xiaohua both exclaimed in unison, neither of them had such a bold idea.

    "Yes, recruiting, anyway, I don't marry, even if it is recruiting, I have to find the one I like, the one I like, the kind that has many brothers in the family, and the parents can't afford the betrothal gift to release the recruit, I don't want it. Ah."

    In short, Hu Tiantian put the ugly words up front, and it's not up to her to decide whether to choose or not.

    Hu Shuixing's brows were already stretched out while holding the big chimney. He had had this idea for a long time, but he was afraid that when his daughter grew up, someone she liked would make trouble with him.

    Now that I see my daughter and I agree, what else is there to say.

    Hu Xiaohua's face also looked a little better.