Chapter 11: Bath

Madara Pov
I was grabbing some towels to take a bath, I then went to the bath room and set them on the bathroom counter and then turned the foset on, I then took my clothes on and tied my long hair into a bun, I then went in and waited for Tobi.

He then came in and looked suprised, My flow rosed and he shook his head and hopped in. "I didnt know you were jacked." He said and I blushed, "W-What!? No I'm Not!" "Your lying, I can see it." He said. "My mussles are just big!" "Exactly." "Gah! Look! Just stop!" "If you say so."

"Hey Madara?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Hm?"
"Have you...Ever..Had.."
*BANG*

"What the hell!?" We both put on a towel and went to the small living room to find a tall man holding a bath, I was holding my towel and I didnt want to fight right now. To my relief he just smirked and left, Odd...

He went back to the bath and sat there akwardly, I was restibg my arms on the baths head as if i was in a hot tub. Tobirama stared at me and i just looked away, feeling the tension rise i grabbed the towel and just left. As i was putting on my clothes (pajamas) Tobirama came in and grabbed some clothes from a box, He was glaring and was quite. 'Did i upset him for leaving? should i apologize? not good at that..' "Sorry for leaving you there i just wanted to sleep" I said with no other option, But to my dismay he just ignored me. I then sat on the bed and covered my self with the blanket, After a few momments i fell asleep.

I woke up feeling something on top of me, Something...Heavy?..I lowered the blanket to see Tobirama staribg at me blankly, I blinked twice to see if i was dreaming but nothing. He then leaned closer till his lips met mine, I felt like stopping him but...I wanted to just let him do his thing. I didnt allow him IN but he still tried but pulled away panting, He got off and i closed my eyes hoping he would sleep...BUT NO he just kissed me again letting my guard down. 'Crap! what do i do!?' Somehow he got in my mouth and just licked the inside of my mouth, He pulled back away and laid next to me, He rapped his arms around my chest and fell asleep....

(Hello! So i did whatever that is, so non of you are dissapointed by the boring chapter! anywaysdrop your ideas down in that comment section cause why not)