Headache

"If He said you are not going to work then it means that you are not going to work!!"

Both hoseok and Yoongi looks towards the door and saw their father standing.

"Go to your room and take rest" mr.kim said who was standing near the door with his arms crossed.

"Dad I need to check the documents for tomorrow's meeting" yoongi said.

"Can you please think about yourself instead of meetings?" Mr.kim said in irritated tone.

Yoongi stayed quiet looking down.

"Relax dad" hoseok said trying to calm his father.

"No I can't stay calm!! Doesn't he know that health is the most important?" Mr.kim said scolding looking at yoongi.

Hoseok sighed then said
"I'll make sure that he focus on his health ok?"

Mr.kim looked at hoseok
"Examine him from time to time alright?"

Hoseok nodded reassuring.

"Hmm now come let's have dinner" mr.kim said and left from there.

Hoseok looked at yoongi who was still looking down.
"Hyung?"

"Good night" yoongi said then went out from hoseok's room.

Hoseok sighed then went downstairs to the dining room.

"He went to his room?" Mr.kim asked.

Hoseok nodded sitting on the chair.

"How can you scold him like that? You shouldn't have done that!" Mrs.kim said serving hoseok.

"Honey he is not taking care of himself from last month, I told him to not go for that trip but you know how stubborn he is right?" Mr.kim said then continued

"He came back from the trip then next day got ready to go to the office. You think it was ok? I want him to concentrate on himself for sometime"

"I understand that you are worried for him but I think if he will stay busy in his work then he will be able to forget about that" mrs.kim said sadly.

Mr.kim took a sip of water then said
"He will never be able to forget about it completely honey but we will try our best to never make him feel like that he is adopted and I think we all are doing this since we took him under our care right?"

Mrs.kim nodded understanding.

"And please behave in the same way with him like the way you usually behave ok? Don't make him feel like you are behaving differently with him" mr.kim said.

"But what if he will behave differently?" Jungkook asked in a sad tone.

Others looked at him.

"What do you mean kook?" Jin asked frowning.