Chapter 5: high fever

Sometimes, Luo Zhi is actually curious.

Whether you are a character with a predetermined destiny in the story, no matter what you do or do, you can never change the established trajectory.

Or he did something extremely sinful in his previous life and owed everyone, so he will be punished and repaid in this life.

Otherwise, how can a person live like this?

If nothing is wrong, why is it that everyone you meet hates him, and he wants to disappear soon?

"Little citrus?"

Ren Chenbai held his arm: "It doesn't matter, right?"

Luo Zhi lowered his gaze.

He calmed down, pressed down suddenly, and looked at Ren Chen's hand covering his arm in white.

That long and strong hand stopped him cleanly, and the shirt lined with blood and dust was even more ugly and dirty to the extreme.

...Until now, Ren Chenbai didn't know that Luo Zhi saw what happened that day.

The day after the dim sum was thrown away, Ren Chenbai still came to visit him.

Ren Chenbai has always taken good care of Luo Zhi, brought him comic books and game cassettes, and told him about the outside world. Wen Run's eyebrows seemed to be naturally calm and tolerant.

Ren Chenbai stretched out his hand, touched his head gently, and told him that the dim sum was delicious.

He couldn't help but asked about the details of the stuffing. Those gentle eyes showed a little confusion and embarrassment, fell into a short silence for a few seconds, and then turned the topic away as if nothing had happened.

Whether it's self-deception, or drinking poison to quench thirst, Luo Zhi instinctively didn't want to expose Ren Chenbai.

After all, even if it is acting, this is one of the few people in the world who is willing to talk to him well.

As long as he no longer has contact with Ren Chenbai on any occasion, Luo Zhi can deceive himself by his ability, and let himself only remember the days when he was in the Ren family that seemed like a dream.

"I saw the hot search... a little worried."

Ren Chenbai said: "Take you home to live for a while to avoid the limelight."

Luo Zhi shook his head.

I don't know if he caught a cold or not, but it was as if someone had stuffed a piece of pig iron in his brain at the moment.

It wasn't a sharp stinging pain, it was a chaotic pain mixed with dizziness, nausea and loss of consciousness, and even the temples were throbbing, and a certain blood vessel hidden underneath looked like Not necessarily when it will explode.

Luo Zhi can go anywhere. He still has some money, staying in a hotel for a period of time, renting a house, or leaving the local area to relax, all are good plans.

Only it can't be the Ren family.

He didn't want anything more embarrassing to happen in the Ren family.

For Luo Zhi, this is a rare place where there is still warmth and kindness for him, and he does not want to cover this warmth with new memories.

"Brother Chenbai, thank you." Luo Zhi said, "I don't want to go."

Only now did he realize that he might have a fever, or it might have been a heat stroke or something else. In short, his arms and body were severely weakened, and he couldn't break Ren Chenbai's hand no matter what.