Finally gone?

AUTHORS NOTE: INSPIRED BY     @the_introvert422   AND I HAVE NO IDEA THE EVENTS AFTER THE POOL FIGHT SO THEY MIGHT BE A BIT MIXED UP.  IT WONT BE LIKE THIS FOR THE SECOND ONE BECAUSE ITS ACTUALLY ON NETFLIX! 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: GOT THE OUTFIT FROM jennipodlewski IN PINTEREST! remember you can always change the outfit but please keep the colors similar. 

Marcellus and Y/n were both sitting on the roof

Marcellus and Y/n were both sitting on the roof. "I'm glad I was able to get you before I left" Y/n said and Marcellus frowned "I was hoping you would at least be here for the party.." Y/n put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry...but let our last moment together be a happy one.." Marcellus touched her hand and squeezed it. 

The sun started to come up making Marcellus panic as he tried to move you both away from the sun. Y/n looked at Marcellus and back at the sunlight. "you've never seen the sunrise?" She asked and Marcellus nodded

 "have you..?" Y/n nodded and Marcellus sighed "it must have been beautiful..wait how have you've seen it? were both vampires" Y/n sweat dropped "Sunscreen! It's a thing humans use to protect themselves from the sun!" 

Marcellus looked at the sun and back at Y/n "was it beautiful?" Y/n smiled and grabbed his hand "you can figure that out for yourself" Y/n hid behind one of chimneys and turned to Marcellus who's eyes seemed to shine in the sunlight. 

Y/n smiled as he looked at him enjoying the sunrise, Marcellus turned to Y/n and tighten his grasp on her hands. He pulled her close and leaned towards her as Y/n did the same. 

"Y/N! THERE YOU ARE!"Johnny yelled as he ran to his best friend. Marcellus punched the chimney and it made a bent and the two friends were kinda shocked by his strength and sudden action. 

"AH--" Johnny fell through bricks "JOHNNY!" Y/n yelled as she was about to dive right into the hole to get her best friend but saw that he was safe and sound in Dracula's arms as he glared at him and both the hole. "Hello.." Y/n waved and Marcellus waved back to his dad and his friends. 

LATER: 

"WOO!" Y/n yelled as she zipped through the tables with Johnny by her side. Johnny noticed that Dracula was doing a trick and didn't have a table with him anymore. "Faster!" He yelled as the table went faster. 

Y/n held onto Johnny's waist not expecting the sudden speed. "ISNT THIS ENOUGH SPEED?" Y/n yelled out as Dracula laughed "there is never enough speed!" 

"HEY! be quiet people trying to sleep here!" A head said as we glided past it and didn't hit one of the workers with the table as she managed to move out of the way. 

The three laugh but stop realizing that they were about to hit an amor man. "AHH" they all yelled as they all hugged each other. (you're in the middle btw)

Dracula started laughing and picked up the tables covers only to realize that the two were gone. 

Once realizing they were gone Dracula speeded after them already knowing the culprit. He stopped speeding once seeing his son.

 "Marcellus why are you still up? T-the sun is out it could kill my honey guts" Marcellus looked at his dad nervously "I couldn't sleep...do you know where Y/n is?" Dracula was about to take off before he realized what his son was asking.  

"why do you want to know?" Dracula asked suspiciously and Marcellus looked away nervous "do you like her?" Marcellus started to blush as he tried to hide them with is sleeves.

 "Whhhatt- Noooo she's so amazing uh- I mean...let me stop talking" Marcellus stopped talking and just started think about Y/n and all the fun they would have once they were dating. 

He sighed dreamingly as Dracula excused himself as he went to talk with one of the amors knights. 

"You know I never expected to be kidnapped by a chief half my height" Y/n thought as they kept moving. 

"What is the meaning of this!" Chief asked "you are coming with us!" Chief moved out of the way  and someone got up to the wall and the chandelier and started to swing it back and forth.

More monsters showed up which meant more motion sickness for the two friends. The chief managed to escape and took off. 

The chief put a fire and tied the two friends and started to turn them "before you kill me can I please talk to my backpack? I don't wanna leave anything unresolved"

 Y/n frowned "I can't believe it...we'll never see daylight again and Dal. He would probably not believe us if we said we were being roasted a man half our height and his pet mouse!"

The door suddenly opened and Dracula  was revealed "bonjour Mister Dracula" Dracula walked over to them and put out the fire with his cape. "shut your humphole" They walked through the exit but the chief stopped them. 

"Now you're helping them? What is it with you and these humans?"  Dracula rolled his eyes "he's not human he's a STEIN AND A VAMPIRE!" Johnny nodded "yeah Stein and Vampire!" the chief glared at the two friends. 

"If he is a monster let him scare Esmeralda!" chief pointed to the mouse and Dracula scoffed "the rat? Fine go scare it STEIN AND VAMPIRE" he pushed the two near the rat and Johnny started to try and scare it. 

The mouse didn't seem the slightest scared as it let out a little cry. Johnny screamed and brought back Y/n with him. He then did some fighting gestures as Y/n facepalmed and chief cried out "HUMANSSS!" he started to jump around and the three watched him before Dracula froze him and they all walked away.