Manda Novero- Triplets Chapter 10

Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 10

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

One thing brought me back from my eternal darkness. A single tear fell on my face. I didn't know who's it was but i knew it was someone who cared. I don't know how it showed the light in the darkness but it did. I tried momentarily to open my eyes. When i was finally successful i was staring into the tear-stained face of Erik. The man i had just met but already loved. I knew he would never do anything to hurt me. He would be mine forever. But deep down inside i knew there was something that didn't seem quite right, like something bad was bound to happen between us. Forever is a long time... and someday, i don't know when, but not matter what something will take him from me. Whether its death, moving, or another girl, something will separate us. I can't get too close to him, I know no matter what, i'm going to get hurt...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Amanda's POV

If I were to have one last thing to say to Erik, it would probably be 'I love you. Even if we just met. You are truly my mate.' As i thought this a single crystal blue tear rolled silently down my face.

"Amanda? Are you ok?" it was Erik. I tried to respond, but it was as if my voice had disappeared. I couldn't speak. 'I'm ok, I think...' i said mentally. 'Why say it mentally? You can talk.' was his reply. 'I can't... Its as if i have become mute....' "Mute!" he exclaimed aloud. 'Yes.,' i said and sighed mentally, 'Please just... Just let me be.'

'I will never leave you. That's not how love works. I'll be by your side 24/7. Now that I've met you I don't think i could ever leave you without feeling as though i'm missing something.'

'Are you sure you still love me? I can't talk... I can't laugh... And I'll never be able to say I love you....'

'Angel none of that matters. Come on we need to get back to civilization.'

'Fine.'

We walked for a little bit then I stopped. Erik didn't notice though. I shifted to a small love bird. I had a green body and wings, with a rose red face. I took to the skies just wanting to be alone for a bit.

Then I saw them. The ones I had been listening to. Erik was headed right for them! I had to get him up in the skies with me!

I swooped down low. I tried squaking at him but my voice still refused to work. "Go away you stupid bird!" Erik yelled. He flailed his arms attempting to shoo me away. I was able to dodge all of them 'till his arm came up smacked into me flinging me into a tree. I was going backwards and hit the tree with my back and shoulders first. I lied on ground, unconcious.

Erik's POV

Stupid bird was flying around me. As hard as I tried I couldn't get it to leave me alone. Birds. So ignorant sometimes. Then accidentally I hit the flying rat with wings and it hit a tree. 'Oh no I killed it!' I thought panicing. I trotted over to the green little bird. I picked it up and it didn't move. "Cmon little guy wake up." I said softly. When there was no response i cupped my hands and was carrying the bird with the rose red face. "I'll call you Red for the moment. I don't know if your a boy or a girl... I guess it doesn't really matter does it? I don't think it does." Wait. Was i seriously talking to a BIRD?

Then i felt the little bird move. It got slightly heavier and i looked down and saw it changeing. This bird wasn't a bird at all! It was... Amanda?!?! She was... Then i realized she hadn't been following. I probably just killed my angel...The love of my life... My other half... My soul mate.... My mate...