wound❌

*Mae*

Fire.

That's how I felt when Zaxton was touching me right now, his hands gliding over my skin with the gentleness as a feather even as his fingertips were as rough as hardening oil, my heart racing and beating out of my chest so much so that I swear I was going to explode if he continued his ministrations.

Which was more then possible since he seemed more then eager enough to please me and my body's insatiable desires, his fingers persistently rubbing my core as I gasped softly and my hips instinctively ground themselves against his hand, seeking out the warm rod of steel between his own legs that would give me more pleasure then I could have ever known from my own semi pleasant exploration of my own body when I had been alone on the Celestial.

The selective and few memories I had of when I would touch myself, imagining that the hands manipulating the bundle of nerves between my legs and centered in my core weren't delicate and were instead hardened from years worth of hard manual labor, the vague imagination that I was thankfully born with able to construct the blurry shape of a domineering man who could glide his hands across my body with a touch that was both gentle and dominant.

The two polar opposite odds on the spectrum are more of a turn on then anything else, more than words ever could.

Much like how Zaxton was touching me right now, his touch making me gasp as his one hand remained buried between my legs until I almost couldn't stand it anymore and then, with a sharp growl that almost shook the walls alone, he picked me up and practically threw me down onto one of the few available cots in the servant's quarters.

A squeak of surprise left my parted lips as I became momentarily airborne before my body landed with a small thud on the cot, the air knocked from my chest either caused by the fact that Zaxton had just thrown me down like a sack of heavy potatoes or the fact that he was now climbing over my prone body, his eyes hungry as his canines flashed at me when he licked his lips, like a predator ready to conquer and devour his prey.

And while I wasn't worried that Zaxton would eat me alive, I also had no doubt in my mind that he was the hunter and I was the prey he had captured.

But man, was I more than willing enough to be his winning prize.

Because if I was the trophy, then I knew he was going to treat me with the utmost delicateness.

"Mabel...Fates, you look good enough to devour right now."

His growled words shook me to my core and if I wasn't already on the edge, primed and visibly shaking with the need for him to fuck me already, then I certainly was now after those carefully chosen words of his.

Zaxton shook his head slightly as he examined my body with his eyes only, seeming to now be entranced by the way my chest rose and fell with every rapid breath I took, my breasts trembling with the effort and I simply couldn't bare the loss of connection any longer as I reached up and wrapped my hands around the back of his back before I yanked him down to kiss me.

Our lips reconnected once again and no other words for said for the moment as Zaxton fumbled to peel off his own clothing, our heavy breaths mingling in the air as I barely managed to help him discard his attire before my wrists were captured by one of his hands and he yanked my arms above my head, his dark brown eyes shining down into mine as his lips twitched upwards with mischief.

"Keep your arms still. Do not move them, you understand this, yes?"

When I nodded, my pulse racing much faster than before, Zaxton released his grip upon my wrists and his hands wrapped around my hips, lifting my lower half up at a tilted angle as he aligned his cock to the entrance of my core, the hot burn of his bare hard flesh throbbing against my core making me want to squirm against him just to feel his body a little bit more.