Chapter 38

From Bottom of my Heart, I would like to thank all those who have supported me through all chapters with your love

From Bottom of my Heart, I would like to thank all those who have supported me through all chapters with your love. When I'm With You crossed 2.18K Votes. Love you all and really appreciate your support. Silent readers, please show your support through atleast one comment.

◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇

Rishma's Pov :

Relax,
Relax Rishma, relax...

You must control your mind. Especially control your hands please.

After many months my conscience came out of nowhere and started to give me instructions.

Why did God send this avatar here, that too in my current mental condition?

"Hello Barbie Girl"

Standing beyond the door with folded hands, Master David said to me.

"Hi, good evening master.", I said with a smile which is 99.9 % fake.

"It's been a long time." He unfolded his hands. He is holding a paper which is rolled and tied with a black rubber band.

"Yeah.. I went to home for a few days after my exams. Come in." I invited him inside.

He stepped into the house, the muted atmosphere created a spark of fire of suspicion within him.

I closed the door. When he reached the living room, he saw Chris sitting on the couch  exhausted.

Master turned to me and asked, rousing his Sherlock Holmes wit
"Is everything okay here, Rishma?"

I couldn't change the expression on my weepy face and the unwavering whining in my voice.

"Yes." I changed my facial expression as best I could and said out loud. Also wondering he still remember my name.

Chris opened his eyes hearing my loud voice.
He seems to have fallen asleep in exhaustion.

"We have just arrived. We are tired of the journey."
I said smiling.

"Master. Come. Sit down." Chris quickly got up from the couch. Master David walked over to Chris and gave him a side hug.

"Ah, sit down. How are you now?"

"Feels better." Chris sat on the couch.

Master moved the wooden chair closer and sat down. I stood a little to his left. Chris is very happy on the other side.