Enter the School

Third Person:
Y/n looked over to Olivia. "Why is it taking the both of us? Are you not 40?" She asked, confusion spreading across her face. "Maybe it's been a mistake. I can go back. But it was my childhood dream to go. I'll check it out and then go home if they took me by accident."

"Well maybe I could learn how to use my powers though..." Olivia blew on her finger and it lit up on fire. "WHAT?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AN ACTUAL WITCH?!" Y/n stared at Olivia's blazing finger.

Olivia's POV:
"Well I did have magic ever since I was a child. That's why I thought I should go to the school. It was my dream." I put the fire out. "That's honestly so cool! I wish I could use fire." Y/n sounded more enthusiastic about the school thing now.

"I've been wondering what school I'm gong to." She said to me, creating a little line of music out of her finger. "Well I don't honestly think you're evil. You're too sweet." I smiled at her. "I have a vague memory from when I was a child... my mother said something like 'Nevers don't love'... what's a never?" She asked me.

"Your mother told me she erased that memory from your mind..? I'm not sure how you still remember that." I felt my forehead crease up, out of concern. "But a Never is someone who goes to the evil school. An Ever is someone who goes to the good school." I explained to her.

"What was my mother..?" She hesitantly asked me. "Well I think she was-" Before I could finish my sentence, the stymph flew behind a cloud and oh my god. The schools stood there proudly. The good castle was golden, gleaming, gorgeous. The evil school was dark, distressful, distasteful.

"The evil school looks gorgeous." Y/n said to me, grabbing my hand. The stymph turned towards the good school. "Good luck Olivia! Meet me at the bridge if it takes me to the evil school!" A large smile formed on her face. She looked like her mother when she used to get all excited.

The stymph dropped me and y/n in a bed of flowers. "We're at the good school? Am I not a never?" Y/n had a look of worry on her face. "I'm sure you're here for a reason y/n. Don't worry!" I could tell she was nervous.

I stood up, brushing off my skirt. "You coming?" I extended my hand down to her and helped pull her up. "Oh my gosh! Are you the new students? I'm Beatrix! Let me take you to Professor Dovey. She'll find you some pretty ball gowns!" A pretty blonde princess walked over to us with a few other princesses.

"Well she's a new student.. I'm not so sure about myself.." I said to these kind princesses. "Well sometimes they take new teachers! Do you teach?" Beatrix informed us. "I was a school librarian for a little while!"

"Do you have magic?" She smiled at us both. "We both do. I can control all fire and y/n can manipulate with music." I returned a smile to Beatrix. "Let me take you two to Professor Dovey." She lead us to a beautiful-looking bathing room. "Professor Dovey will be around here. I'll leave you here now! Come find me if you have any questions!" She gave us another smile and walked out of the room with her gang of princesses.

"I see you've found the groom room! I am Professor Dovey, Dean of the school for good!" A beautiful woman approached me and y/n. She had golden locks in an up-do, with a golden dress and many necklaces. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

"I think there's been a mistake Ms. Dovey. You see my mother was Sarah Sanderson. I think that I would benefit more from the school for Evil!" Y/n tried to reason with the beautiful woman. "Y/n. Just because your mother was evil, doesn't mean you have to be!" This woman was gorgeous.

Oh shit.

She was looking at me. I had no idea what to do. I felt myself blushing then desperately trying to hide my face. "You must be Ms. Caliban." Dovey gave me a smile. "Y-yes! I think that's a mistake as well..." I said with a smile as well. "Well. In my school there are no mistakes. Ms. Caliban, I have brought you here to ask if you would like to be the librarian in the school for good! Y/n, I will take you to speak with Lady Lesso. She will know what to do if you are in the wrong school." Professed Dovey gave us a little curtsy.