🦋Chapter 3🦋

Good news guy!!!!!!

There'll be double update today.... I haven't done this in a long time so Enjoy it!😂

Before you dive in, I know the plot is still building up, but please push that star button and Vote!

Flood my comment boxbox!!!

Love you guys!!!

Chapter 3

Gbadamosi blinked his eyes into reality then he gibed as the temptation before him, he has never heard anyone use those words like that before. Like whaaaaaat????

"Did you suffer severe ear pains over the years?" He asked and she shook her head, "No"

"Are you sure? You know what Brenda? You do need deliverance cause I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with your ears. What part of I'm a Pastor didn't you get?" "Ouch"

"I've been saying it since on Sunday. Can't you get that I don't want...." He trailed off then he exhaled in order not to say more than he should.

"You don't want what Bada? You know if you don't like me, just say it to my face. Ever since I came you've been acting like I'm some contaminated piece of shit, you know what? Screw you Bada, the only reason I agreed staying in this shithole of a country Is because I finally saw you and it woke up sleeping feelings. Well congratulations, no more contamination cause I'll be leaving tomorrow, i'll be out of your fucking hair and you fucking face so you can finally take in a breath of fresh air. Cause I'm nothing but a damn pollution!" She snapped leaving the office in tears.

Gbadamosi hissed leaning his head on the desk, "Lord help me" He exhaled. "I need all the wisdom I can get"

Temi dialed Kilahi's number for the tenth time that day and she finally picked up. "Finally!!! What happened to your phone? First, am I on to Kilahi?" "Yes. Is this POP communication? Oh my God, I've been waiting for your call. I've been refreshing my email all through the week "

"It isn't POP communications"

"Oh" She pouts in disappointment.

"Is it Chrisland College?"

"No! What are these places you're calling?" "Places I applied... Is this the fintech company along Ikeja?"

"No! It's me, Temiloluwa Coker, does it ring a bell?"

Kilahi gasped, "Oh my God! I'm sorry Ma, I didn't know. You only got my number, I didn't get yours. I'm so so sorry". Temi laughed, "I've been trying to call you all day! What happened? Your number has been unavailable, I almost gave up"

"My phone has been on, must be the network. Jesus! Are you sure, my prospective future employers have not been trying to call me?"

"It's like this your village people are strong oh"

"You can say that again." She answered and they both laughed.

"Good afternoon Ma, how are you?" "I'm fine and you?" "I'm fine, I'm just waiting to get called up for an interview"

"Well, you're in luck. " I guess your village people are not strong enough. The foundation that I work with is currently in need of a staff"

"What's the job description?"