Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    ◎Strange◎

    Gu Yuebo was about to step forward to help the girl up, but was held back by Yu Zicheng, "Don't worry about this kind of thing, Yuebo, they have their own insistence, and if they want to contribute to their idols, let them go, stop or stop Can't stop..."

    "It's like a love brain that is fascinated by a scumbag. If it is exposed by a friend, not only will it not break up with the scumbag, but it will bite you back, and it will only make you feel bad..."

    Yu Zicheng has a very clear view on this matter.

    The girl on the ground slowly walked over with the support of the girls around her. The wound on her head was not small, and blood flowed down her forehead, but the girl just wiped it off with a tissue and held her tightly against the dizziness. "I'm fine, I can continue to hand out, how many do you have left?" "It's really not easy to hand out 2,000 leaflets

    one by one, and we still have hundreds of them on hand, how come? " President, their program group is almost over..." The

    president hurriedly comforted them, "Don't worry, we've basically delivered all of them here, so let's go a little farther by car and try to finish sending them before they end. "

    "Okay!"

    Sakura Fen stopped the car and left in a hurry.

    After watching this scene, Gu Yuebo frowned slightly, but said nothing, and started to clean up the stall with Yu Zicheng.

    As night fell quietly, everyone returned to the gathering point one after another. The hard work of the day made the faces of the stars and artists full of exhaustion. The director began to interview everyone about their feelings during the day as the final summary of the program.

    Jiang Ying's eyes wandered, and when she saw a group of girls gradually appearing, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    While the camera is not with her, quickly trot over.

    "Yingying, we've finished sending them all! There's a lot!" Cherry Blossom fans excitedly asked the idol for credit.

    Jiang Ying hooked her lips and smiled, "Thank you so much, I will bring you into the mirror later, I want to tell everyone, it's great to have you..."

    "Wuwu, Yingying, you are so kind, and so are we, it's so nice to have you..."

    Sakurafan was inexplicably moved.

    Jiang Ying swept her gaze, and suddenly landed on the head of one of the fans. Her face darkened, "What's the matter with your forehead?"

    The president who was called suddenly became nervous. She thought Jiang Ying was so serious. Worried about her injury, my heart was instantly moved, and I felt that my hard work was worth it.

    When she waved her hand to say that she was fine, she saw Jiang Ying frowned, "I can't bring you to the camera if you are like this. If everyone misunderstood something, I wouldn't be able to tell even if I had 10,000 mouths.

    " The president froze in place, she clearly saw the disgust in Jiang Ying's eyes, and her heart skipped a beat.

    "By the way, don't talk nonsense when you go on stage later, just cooperate with me and make some responses, understand?" Jiang Ying looked at each of them with a serious expression.

    Cherry blossom fans dare not be sloppy, so they should hurry up.

    The president who was left behind watched Jiang Ying take other fans to the shooting site of the program group.