Chapter Three

Anne was reading a new French book, when Henry walked in. "Anne" he said kissing her forehead. "You were right about Jane, she lied to me and fed me lies. I am so sorry" Henry said in sympathy. "My love, you have fought seven years just to marry me. I would be a fool to not forgive you" Anne responded lovingly. "I have prepared Elizabeth's arrival, she shall be coming in les that two hours. I love you so much Anne, but I have to go now" Henry responded happily. They said goodbye and as Anne turned around. She saw the last person she wanted to see.
Jane Seymour
"What are your doing here witch?" Anne snarled. Jane did a quick curtsy then smirked. "Revenge" she said before attacking her. Just then, Kathrine, Mary, and Nan walked in with guards. "There she is! I saw her lurking in the palace gardens" Mary exclaimed. Jane tried to escape but the guards caught her. "Lock her up in the tower!" Anne shouted as Jane was being escorted out. "Anne..." Kathrine Howard said. "We have found out that she was the cause of you miscarriage. She put poisonous herbs in your apples when you were craving them" Mary said, nearly in tears. "Oh my god!" Anne cried. "My dear children! That Seymour bitch will be off with her head!" She shouted, which startled everyone. Meanwhile, Henry was getting the papers ready for George's divorce, when Charles walks in. "Your majesty, I have something for you" Charles said giving Henry a paper. Henry read it with fury in his eyes. "LOCK UP EVERY SINGLE SEYMOUR UP IN THE TOWER, I WANT MY DAUGHTER ELIZABETH TO ARRIVE IN COURT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR WITH ARMED GUARDS" Henry shouted. "As you wish your majesty" Charles said walking out.
.................................................................................
Jane was angry, no, she was livid. "LET ME GO THIS INSTANT" she shouted. But the guards didn't let go. She was thrown in the tower with guards that weren't armed. Then she had an idea. She started to take the knife she hid inside her dress, it was meant for Anne but she didn't have time to pull it out. She stabbed the guards enough to stun them, them she ran outside without other guards seeing. She kept running till she saw a woman who also hates Anne Boleyn.
Jane Boleyn