Mafia Tae and Kookie

Time skip to night:-
Taehyung held jungkook securely in his arms before leaving the hospital, he made sleeping jungkook sit in the passenger who whined because of lose of warmth and opened his eyes which immediately become teary as he look for his hyung and see him sitting on driver's seat driving back to there house
Jk-Hyungieeeeee
Tae-what happen baby??(asked while focusing on the road)
Jk-hyung wanna cuddle
Tae- but baby i am driving
Jk- No wanna cuddle pls Hyungie (said while showing his puppy eyes and a cute pout and after seeing those eyes who is tae to say no)
Tae-(stopped the car)come here you big baby (pulled jk in his lap as jk hugged him tightly snuggling in his neck) My baby (caress jk's hair)

Tae started the car again and started to go back home while baby bunny was snuggling in his arms after they reach home Tae took jk directly to his room as he has slept in his arms after laying him in bed tae covered jk with a fluffy blanket and after pecking his forehead tae went out of the room closing the door behind going directly in the basement and saw the people tied up on the chairs while they were blindfolded and were trembling in fear

Tied up in the basement they were trembling in fear when they felt someone's presence she spoke up who are you Taehyung just chuckled darkly making them shiver,Taehyung spoke in a dark cold tone making them scared to hell you don't need to know who i am but what you did with my brother is unacceptable and that's the reason you guys are here,i have took care of him from childhood softly and never beat him or scold him but bitch you guys just tied him up and beat him this much, now be ready to feel the pain he felt when you beat him. (Those people were non other than Lia, her minions and those two guys who beat jk in the college) Lia spoke Are you talking about that Jungkook boy, you are his brother, Taehyung spoke yes i am his brother bitch and now be ready to face the pain he felt today,  saying that taehyung's guards came forward and started beating them while a guard keep a chair for tae, and he sat on it while crossing his legs looking like a king, Lia, her minions and those two guys kept screaming in pain but tae didn't show any mercy on them and after when they were almost unconscious he shoot them on the head Killing them on the spot and left the basement and went directly in his bunny's room and see him cuddling a pillow and sleeping with a cute pout on his face making Taehyung cooed at him, Taehyung went near him and took the pillow away and layed down beside him and pecked his forehead and was about to sleep when he heard bunny mumbling i love you Hyungie, Taehyung cooed at his little brother and mumbled slowly i love you too my baby bunny after saying that taehyung hugged his bunny and slept with him a smile plastering his face.
The End
________________________
Do vote, comment and follow

Requests are open if you guys have any 
Bye love you all