Summary and Aesthetics

SUMMARY:

There's nothing Sabrina Taylor hates more than her home town. There are too many bad things: a rocky relationship with her father and step-mother, a group of friends that didn't ever seem to care that much about her, and of course, her ex-boyfriend Theo, who broke her heart right before she left for college.

There's nothing Theodore Russo loves more than his home town. He's got great friends, a job that he loves and a delightful dog who adores him. He loves everything about Whitley, Massachusetts, except that everywhere he goes, he's reminded of his ex-girlfriend Sabrina, who broke his heart when she left for college.

After three and a half years away, Sabrina is forced to return home for Christmas and despite her best efforts, can't seem to stop running into Theo everywhere she goes. Even worse, each interaction with him makes her wonder whether she's been angry at him all these years for all the wrong reasons. 

AESTHETICS:

Sabrina Taylor

Theodore Russo

Theodore Russo

NOTE:

Hello! I am returning after some time off with a short Christmas-themed story. I've kind of been pushing to get this ready in time, so I've only made a couple of aesthetics and not put together a playlist, oopsie. 

Anyway. I really hope that you enjoy this one. These two (particularly Sabrina) are real characters with real flaws (horrified gasp). Please be kind as they figure their shit out. It's a short story though, so I don't anticipate loads of chapters. There is also mature content so 18+ only, yes? 

No stealing, no plagiarism and if you are reading this on any platform other than Wattpad, it has been stolen and posted illegally. 

Posting should start in early December and be wrapped up (hehe, get it...) by Christmas. 

Lots of love, H xx